Chapter Forty-Seven-Aftermath II; November 22, 1963

~~~Quote: "Conformity is the jailer of freedom..and the enemy of growth", unquote. Assassinated 35th US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy, (May 29, 1917-November 22, 1963)~~~

I

Altens approached Elm, Main, and lastly, Commerce Streets. The horror of what actually happened seared into Americans' minds.

II

United States Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, (1932-); US Secret Service Agent William Robert Greer (September 22, 1909 – February 23, 1985), the President's motorcade driver; and President Kennedy's bodyguard, Roy Herman Kellerman, (March 14, 1915 – March 22, 1984), did their best to protect the First Lady, and the Connallys'.

III

Quote: "This meant that what I took...I had to make sure it was good; I didn't have time for second chances", unquote, Altgens said, as he shot the footage of the Presidential limousine with his  Nikkorex-F  35mm  camera, (with a single-lens-reflex, and another 105 mm telephoto lens), which, in short, would get the best photographs of the biggest event of 1963.

IV

Kellerman drove fast away from the scared crowd who were crying and scared. He went to the famous "Parkland Memorial Hospital", (situated at 5201 Harry Hines Boulevard)-near Oak Lawn-(west of the Hospital); Parkland Health & Hospital System, (the front, main part of the Hospital), covers Dallas County.

      *By 1894, the Hospital was open. Up to 1913, it was  part of Oak Lawn Avenue, (and Maple). It covered 69,000 m2 *.  ** The Trammell Crow Company now own it (from 1954 onwards)**.

V

Lastly, US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy was declared dead in Trauma Room 1: The time: 1pm. John Connally was treated in Trauma Room 2, (he recovered). But, as he survived, America was torn apart.

~~~

Page 47