Chapter Forty-Five-The JFK assassination (unedited) II; Nov 22 1963

~~~Quote: "On what basis is it claimed that two shots caused all the wounds? It seemed to me that Governor Connally's statement negates such a conclusion. I could not agree with this statement", unquote, "The Zapruder Film: Re-Framing JFK's Assassination", (2003), (page 307), by  University of Wisconsin (Ret.), and Professor of History, David R. Wrone~~~

I

The motorcade went from Houston Street. Then Elm Street. Then to the exit of the Stemmons Freeway, (see previous chapters).

II

James William "Ike" Altens, (April 28, 1919 – December 12, 1995), was a Texas photographer, and a "Field Reporter" for the famous "Associated Press".

      While Zapruder became famous for the film of the JFK Assassination, it was Altens who shot photos of the assassination: Three shots were fired. The first shot from The Texas Book Depository was deemed, quote, "...Like a firecracker had had gotten off; the firecracker smelled of a burning sensation; then the sensation of burning stopped...Then the second and third shots came in a quick succession...US President Kennedy grabbed for his throat, some blood gushing like a geyser from the deep wound; then the other shot got his face, and head. US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy placed her gloved hand near her husband's left arm, in a gesture of protectiveness. But, by the time it was over, the 35th US President of the United States was assassinated. And the beginning of the scandal was now set in motion", unquote.

~~~

Page 45

The JFK Files: A non-fiction book by Robert Helligerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें