Chapter Twenty-Eight-JFK, Marilyn Monroe, and Robert Kennedy

~~~Quote: "Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry...Especially when one is tired...hurt...and bewildered", unquote, US murdered actress Marilyn Monroe, (June 1, 1926-August 5, 1962);

Quote: "I have framed pictures of Marilyn Monroe in the loungeroom of my house on the wall;  one of Marilyn on the pool table in a sexy red colored dress with James Dean, Humphrey Bogart, and Elvis Presley; the other one is of Marilyn Monroe with red colored lipstick and wearing a sexy, gold colored dress...Isn't that the epitome of what what cool really means?", Author Robert Helliger, (August 4, 1973-), unquote~~~

I

Norma Jeane Mortenson grew up in the mid 1920's. She would not dominate Hollywood as a actress, model, and sex symbol; she, like other Hollywood stars, decided to change her name. Her name she chose was "Marilyn Monroe". And, from then on, she would change Hollywood forever in the 1950's, and early 1960's.

II

Monroe got her break in "Don't bother to Knock", (1951), playing a psychotic babysitter. The Roy (Ward) Baker movie was a hit. It showed her a woman of desire; a woman of evil; a woman who was deadly. But, by the time of her death, she made men swoon, and died under the eyes of JFK and Robert Kennedy's political glare...her death mysterious...And the controversy over how she could die so young has haunted America for over 5 decades.

III

While movies like "Genetleman Prefer Blondes"; "How to Marry a Millionaire", (both 1953); "The Seven Year Itch", (1955), (which she wore the notorious white colored dress over a grate in a sexy pose); and "Bus Stop", (1956); "Some Like It Hot", (1959); and her last movie, "Let's Make Love", (1960), which was swallowed up the same year by Sir Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho", with Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh.

IV

After actor Peter Lawford made sure Marilyn Monroe met US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy, and Robert "Bobby" Kennedy, the two were so besotted by her that the famous Kennedy "breaching", meant that they used their political wills to show their excesses. Some called this "breaching", part of the Kennedy "risk taking" behavior...which meant they went beyond the realms of normal behavior...It is an inherent behavior that was the genesis of "The Kennedy Curse", that also plagued most of the Kennedy Family for decades to come.

~~~

Page 28