Chapter Fifty-Six-Oswalds' and the Paines' family; November 22, 1963

~~~Quote: "I never had any thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be injected into peacetime cloak and dagger operations. There is something about the way the CIA has been functioning that is casting a shadow over our historic position, and I feel that we need to correct it.", Clark McAdams Clifford, (December 25, 1906 – October 10, 1998); Clifford was a Lawyer for US Presidents: Harry S. Truman; John F. Kennedy; Lyndon B. Johnson; and Jimmy Carter;-*Part of The Washington Post's news story that was about the Clark Clifford testimony one month after the assassination of the 35th US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy; 22 December, 1963~~~

I

The Oswalds' befriended George de Mohrenschildt, (April 17, 1911 – March 29, 1977), who was friends with  Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy; and the 41st US President, (George Herbert Walker Bush, June 12, 1924-); Bush, Sr., a Republican, served one term, (1988-92), after losing to the 42nd US President William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton (b " William Jefferson Blythe III"), (August 19, 1946-), a Democrat, whose Presidency was corrupted by sex scandals and impeachment hearings in 1998 over the 1995 affair with intern Monica Lewinsky, (b. "Monica Samille Lewinsky"), (b. July 23, 1973-), which, like the the Ted Kennedy scandal over Mary Jo Kopechne in 1969, during the Chappaquiddick incident; and the scandal over JFK and RFK sex scandals over Marilyn Monroe when she died on August 5, 1962. *In Book Two I'll write more on Marilyn's affair with the Kennedy's and the conspiracy theories that affected the Kennedys*.

II

Mrs. Oswald befriended Ruth Hyde Paine, (b. September 3, 1932-), and her husband, Michael R. Paine, (b. June 25, 1928-), a Bell helicopter pilot, from Fort Worth, Texas. Unaware that Oswald hid the Carcano rifle in their garage, they couldn't've foreseen the tragic events that would happen on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. 

      Ruth was a Quaker. The couple got married. The date: December 28, 1957.

III

The Paines knew Russian. They were the East-West Contact Committee members, (*they had frequent 'pen pal letters to the Soviets*); they taught Russian at St. Mark's School; Dallas. **Only actor William Michael "Hoot" Hootkins, (July 5, 1948 – October 23, 2005), who would star in cult movies studied there**.

IV

By February 22, 1963, at a party, that attracted singer Everett Glover, went down flat. And everyone went their separate ways.

~~~

Page 56