Chapter Twenty-Nine-JFK and the Marilyn birthday cake; May, 19, 1962

~~~Quote: "Husbands are chiefly good as lovers, when they are betraying their wives", (US murdered actress,  model Marilyn Monroe), (June 1, 1926-August 5, 1962)~~~

On Saturday, May 19, 1962, Marilyn Monroe infamously jumped out of a birthday cake and sang "Happy birthday...Mr. President!", in a sexy pink colored dress during US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy's 45th birthday. Kennedy, who was married to Jacqueline Lee "Jackie" Bouvier  "Onassis" (July 28, 1929 – May 19, 1994), was one of the most glamorous "US First Ladies" in The White House. With an acute sense of fashion and hair style, she didn't tolerate her husband and Robert Kennedy's behavior. Robert Kennedy was married to Ethel Skakel Kennedy, (April 11, 1928-), a native of Chicago. **In Book Two I'll delve more into the lives of Robert Kennedy and the other Kennedy Family members**.

      Because the death of Marilyn Monroe caused national and international headlines, noone could've known  that the following year the 35th US President of the United States, would die in Dallas, Texas by members within his own Cabinet, (and across US politics), and by "patsies" who would drench America in blood...lots of blood.

~~~

Page 29