Chapter Thirty-One-Dallas, Texas, Novemer 22, 1963

~~~Quote: "Perhaps there was only one assassin. But he did not act alone...Dallas was the ideal location for such a crime.", author David Talbot in his book "Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years", (2007)~~~

I

Ten years' or so before I was born, "The Crime of the 1960's", (as I term it), happened. Noone knew anything. Or did they?

     The Russians knew something big would happen in Dallas, Texas. To be so consumed with the horror that would happen, caused US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy to be in the thrall of bloody violence.

     The 1960's changed America. Liberal attitudes to sex, drugs, and freedom were false promises, led by Timothy Francis Leary, (October 22, 1920 – May 31, 1996), who used LSD to cause everyone to go to a quote, "Expand young peoples' minds", unquote. But, as The Beach Boys and The Rolling Stones, and Johnny Carson came on the scene, as well as The Beatles, US President JFK was a supporter of African American civil rights. The inclusion of everyone in America didn't go down well the previous decade in the mid-1950's. And, for the Kennedy's another headache spread its cancer on America: The Vietnam War.

~~~

Page 31