Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears

Hey guys yall ready for school? Yeah me neither. Gosh I'm not even almost ready! So third chapter hope you guys like it. Comment vote follow ,all that good junk.

The sting of water splashing on my skin wakes me up from my sleep. I untempt to open my eyes but shut them the sting of salt water forcing me to. I pull my head above the water ,where was I? I look around and see an island. I swim to the shore.

Crawling exhausted from the swim. I lay on my back ,and spread my hands over the sand ,that I'm laying in. I put a hand over my eyes to block out the bright sun.

 It was surprisingly hot. I was not in England. I stand up and look at my surroundings. I was on a beach ,were the beach cut off there was a jungle. I look up at the sky ,and see a blue sky and puffy white clouds scattered over the sky. Then I saw the shadow like creature starring at me.

"Hey ,can you help me!" I yell at the shadow that had dropped me in a mysteries island.

The shadow just fly's out of sight. Just great ,it brought me here and expected me to just be like "oh thank you for almost killing me ,and then just stare at me while I struggle to get to safety."

Ugh. I take off my jacket and tie it around my waist and ripped the bottom of my jeans so it looked a little shorter. I look at each end of the beach.

Not a person in sight. I look at the ocean. It was quit beautiful when I wasn't drowning in it. The reflection of the sun in it. I decide to walk along the coast of the beach.

I had walked for what seemed forever ,just taking in the wonderful island. It was almost nightfall  and the sun was low in the sky ,but I just kept walking.

I came to a rock pier and thought I would watch the sun set. I climbed the pier ,and managed to do so successfully. As I got to the top I could see the whole ocean and the pinkish ,blue ,purple sky. It was amazing. I sat on the edge of the pier ,my legs daggling over the water.

I looked down and realized I had red sticky blood rolling down my leg. I must have not noticed it when I climbed the pier ,adrenaline pumping through me. I ignored the blood and just watched the sun go down.

"Until the morrow." I said to myself. It was something I used to say as a kid to the sun. It helped with my fear of the dark. I wasn't afraid anymore ,it just felt right to say.

A gust of cold wind swept over my body and a chill went through me. The same chill I got when I saw the shadow. I got the felling I was not alone.

I hadn't seen anyone at all since I've been on the island. I thought the whole purpose of coming here was that I would be alone. I turn my head to the dark jungle.

Just as I was about to get up and see who or what it was ,something grabbed my foot. 

I looked down to see a silver webbed hand tightly wrapped around my boot. A head popped out of the water ,it appeared to be a girl. She had shiny black hair ,and eyes so green that I swear they sparkled. She was pale and was the most interesting thing I'd ever seen.

"What are you?" I whisper to this magnificent being. She came closer and put her hand on my face.

"A mermaid." She said sliding her hand down to my leg where I had been hurt ,and I saw her glowing tale.

"Your bleeding." She said inspecting my cut. "Its really noth-" She sniffed my cut ,then licked it. I gave her a strange look. She looked at me ,her green eyes now black.

"What the!" I yell as the mermaid pulled me towards the water. Her grip was tightening as I struggled to be free of her grip.

I kick her in the face ,and she hissed at me. HISSED AT ME! This is not what I would thought a mermaid would be like. Her grip only tightened.