Chapter 9: Haunted dreams

Hey guys. Sooooo ,life is life ,and my life is boring. WiFi? Still no. Still no WiFi because my family hates me. Do you guys really like my book ,or not? I would love to know. Chapter 9 ,here we go!

Wendy's POV
Once again I wake up to the birds chirping and the sun shining. You see , in the day Neverland seemed beautiful ,but when night fall came , it was the scariest place ever. I feel a tug on the cage and I began to lower. I see Felix ,with a smile that I didn't think I liked.

"Morning ,Darling." He says as he opens the cage and pulls me out of the cage. I do wish they trusted me ,because sleeping on a wooden cage was really starting to hurt. "Why can't I sleep in a tent?" I say ,dusting the dirt off my clothes that weren't so clean any more.

"Well ,we don't you to kill us ,now that wouldn't be good." He smirks and walks to the fire. "I would never." I say offended. "We don't have any tents for you." He says sitting down. He just won't stop. What was it with him. He practically lived in his hood. "The lost girl could stay in my tent!" I hear Johnson spring up.

"Its just...I don't want her to get scared at night." Johnson says looking down at his feet. I giggle. "I would love to stay in you tent ,Johnson." I say tossing his hair in my fingers lightly. He smiles wide. "I guess it couldn't hurt."

Felix says between gritted teeth. I could Felix didn't really care for some of the younger boys. Felix walks away ,while I sit on the log ,next to Johnson.

"Felix doesn't like me." He says looking down again. He was so sweet! "Its not that ,it's just...he's still sleepy." I say patting his back.

"You know what!" He says at the sudden idea. I nod my head. He looks around the lowers his head. "Felix said you wouldn't make it here ,and that you would die."

He whispers rising is eyebrows. "And why is that?" I question. "Because your a girl." He say bluntly. Well okay. "Well I'm gonna prove him wrong." I say. Johnson smiles. "See ,that's why your my sister." He says before running off. He was adorable.

"I see you have a friend." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see Peter. "Well I guess." I say standing up. Their were so many thoughts in my head when I saw Peter. But I couldn't quit grasp one.

"Why doesn't Felix like me?" The words just come out of me. Peter seemed amused. I laughed. "That's just Felix. It takes a lot for him to open up. You have to impress him ,show him your more than a girl." I sigh at his words. I plop down on the log and cup my face in my hands.

"Oh ,don't go sour on me." Peter says mockingly. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Look ,you and him have training today. Prove to him ,what you did to me."

He says as he walks away. I sit on the log waiting for Felix. Bows and an arrow crash in front of me.

"Hunting." He say looking at me. I pick it up and look at him in confusion. He rolls his eyes. He sets his staff ,that he always seemed to have ,down.

"Look." He says as he aligns the bow with the arrow ,and points at the ground. "Hold it like this while your running. Okay?" He hands it to me ,and I copy the way he had just shown me. "Got it." I say as I follow him into the forest.

It seemed like we walked forever. Felix outstretched an arm and stopped me from walking any farther.

"There." He whispers as he points to a small white rabbit on the dull ground. "Aww ,really?" I say whining a little. He looks at me with annoyance. "Okay." I say. I used a toy one before ,but that's all ,when I was young and I had a foster brother.

I align the arrow and the bow. I pull the arrow back to my cheek and take a deep breath. I let go ,and the arrow flys to the rabbit ,but I miss. "Ugh!" I outburst. "Not bad. For a blind sheep." He chuckles.

"Its not funny!" I stomp my foot. Felix steps closer. "Don't get sassy with me." He slithers in my face." Well ,you could at least encourage me."

I say crossing my arms. He steps back. "Okay. No dinner if you can't get your own." He says raising his eyebrows.

"What! That's not fair." I say stepping closer. "Shut up." He says putting a hand over my mouth. I bit his hand. He reaches back in pain.

"No!" I yell at him. "Stop. I hear something." He whispers ,walking over to a tree. I close my mouth and listen to my surrounding. I didn't hear anything. "I don't hear-" I look around to see three men. I immediately stop talking.

"Well ,what do we have here men." It was Hook's grungy voice I heard. I turn around and start to run ,but a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"Not this time." The man whispered in my ears. It was the man I cut the finger off of. I give a humorless laugh. "Leave." Felix says to the men.

"That's not what's going to happen." Hook says ,looking at me. "What do you want with her?" Felix says. I kick the man holding me in the knee.

He groans in pain. He squeezes my whole body before pushing me on the ground as hard as possible ,before picking me back up. He clicks his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "Now now ,we just want to help." Hook says creasing my cheek. He had beautiful eyes ,for a pirate.

Hook nods at the man nearest to Felix ,and the man hits him aginst the head with the back of his sword.

"No!" I scream out. The man holding me let go. I fall next to Felix's unconscious body. I knew he wasn't dead ,but I could do any thing. I pat his head and move the hair off of his sweaty forehead.

"He's not dead." Hook says walking over to me. "I know." I spit over my shoulder coldly. "Come with us." He says calmly. "Are you kidding? No." I say standing up. "We just need to discuss somethings. After that we'll let you decide if you want to go back ,or stay with us." He says looking at me with hidden emotion.

"Now ,why would I want to do that?" I say looking at him with my arms crossed. "Because ,once you know the truth ,you won't want to stay on this coursed island." I walk over to him.

I get so close that I can feel his breath on my forehead. I fix his collar down and I pat his shoulders with a mocking smile. I lean in and whisper. "No." I step back.

He rolls his eyes. "I just need to talk." He says pleading. "No. Leave." I say. He seemed surprised he raised his eye brows.

"Sorry lass." He says as he walks into the jungle that haunted my dreams. Suddenly something was covering my head and I was surrounded by darkness, my hands bond together with cloth.

Soooo? Hey guys ,so how you like? So its a Thursday for me ,but probably when you get this its...not. So I got homework sooo ,bye. Love you my Darlings. Vote ,comment ,and follow!