Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel

Hey guys! So my town had a carnival ,and I'm not so sure about it , I mean I'm more of a stay-at-home kind of girl ,and it was boring. Omg I wish I could post my own video edits ,but ugh ,whatevs. Chapter 13 ,here you go!

I somehow found myself running ,but from what? And we're was I? Was I in the jungle? But Peter hasn't shown me this part of the island. I find myself falling in water and my body won't move. Out of fear? No it can't be. Loud crys flood my ears ,sending daggers of emotional pain down my throat.

I cover my ears with my muddy hands ,but it seems the harder I pushed them aginst my ears ,the louder they got. I start screaming , thinking it would be better than the crys.

Who's crys were these? Why could I hear these crys? "Stop!" I yell through burning tears. "Please! Stop!" I yell louder as I blink as hard as I could. "Why me!" The screams stop. But why?

I stop crying and open my eyes. My eyes meet the warm ones of my mother ,with my father by her side. "Shh ,its okay." She says with a loving gaze and a smile that I remember to well. "Why me." I say looking down at my mudded up body.

My father lifts my chin up with his warm finger. I look at my parents. "Because your special." They say. "How?" I say grabing my father's hand. "You'll find out." My mother said. My father pulls away from my grasp ,and they both seem to fad away ,ever so slowly.

My body flys up ,and I take in deep breaths. I was in the tent. It was a dream ,just a dream. But oh no ,it was all to real ,it felt real. Gathering my thoughts ,I look around. Johnson must have been awake already ,he wasn't in the tent.

I get up off the ground and brush myself off. Walking out of the tent ,brushing my hair out with my shaky fingers. What did the dream mean? How could I be special? I was closer to nothing than anybody else.

Everything was the same as always ,nothing any different. So why did I feel different. I sat down on a log next to Felix. "Morning Darling." He said setting a plate of food in front of me. "Thanks." I say picking it up and eating.

Johnson came over and sat next to me. "Sleep good sis?" He asked with a smile ,as always. "Yeah." I say with a faint smile ,lying. "You sure ,cause you were talking in your sleep ,and tossing and turning all night." He said with a worried look. "I'm sure." I said padding him on the shoulder. With that he ran off ,he was always doing something.

"Bad dream?" Felix said chewing on a straw. "Do you ever eat?" I say mockingly. "I eat when Pan eats." He says with an annoying smirk. I roll my eyes. Okay I get that he's like , your best friend ,but for real? That kind of takes things to a different level. "Whatever." I say standing up and putting my plate down.

"Where's Peter?" I ask looking around the camp. "Business." Felix said sternly. "Okay?" I said with a suspicious look. "He told me to train you. It seems you need help with a bow." He says smirking. "Ha ha ,funny." I say sarcastically ,scrunching my nose up.

He chuckled. "Let's get started." He said.

Felix showed me how to use a bow ,and told me to do some individual work. That wasn't going to well. I had a target pinned to a tree ,while I struggled to hit it. I was lucky if I even hit it. When all hope seemed lost ,and the sweat drops on my forehead started to roll down my cheek ,I took an annoyed sigh and let my body lose.

"You know ,the first step in winning is believing you can." I turn around to see Peter leaning against a tree. "Well ,this isn't a game." I say pointing at the target with my bow. "Oh ,but it is." He says smiling. He came behind me and put his hand on my hip.

My stomach dropped and I took in a sharp breath. "First ,move your body ,like this." He said whispering in my ear. I move my body the way Peter instructed. "Move your arm down." He said moving his arm around mine ,moving my arm down a little.

"Take a deep breath." He said. How could I? He was so close to me. But I had to concentrate. I shake the thought off and took a deep breath. "Now ,close your eyes. Imagine hitting the target ,the feel of excitement when you hit it ,right in the middle." It seemed the more he talked the closer he got.

I closed my eyes and did just as Peter said. I took a deep breath. "Let go." Peter said slowly. I let go of the string and I sent the arrow flying through the air. Just as I open my eyes ,the arrow slices through the bulls eyes. "I did it!" I yell jumping up and down. "You win." Peter said with a hellish smirk.

"Thank you." I say laughing. "It just takes believing." He said raising his eyebrows. Me and Peter just looked at each other ,and Peter almost let me see another side of him. "Care to take stroll." Peter said presenting his arm. "In the jungle." I said with a mocking laugh.

"Well of course." He said waiting for me. I loop my arm with his and we start walking. "You know Felix did told me to practice?" I say smiling. "Well you have all the time in the world to practice ,this is Neverland after all." He said.

"Where are we walking?" I said coming to a stop. "No particular place." Peter said shaking his head. I gave Peter a suspicious look ,raising my eyebrows. "I heard you had a dream?" Peter said pulling away from my arm.

I felt a slit emptiness when he pulled away ,but ignored it. "I did." I say leaning aginst a tree. Peter look at me as if saying to go on. I took a deep breath and looked down.

"It was of my parents." I said clenching my teeth. Just in a second Peter was in front of me. I took in a sharp breath. I could feel the heat of his body ,he was so close. "You will find new things to dream of." He said almost a whisper.

I wanted to look away from is burning gaze ,but couldn't find the strength to. He stepped back and turned around. What did I do? "You know Wendy ,I had a son." He said not looking at me. "You had a son?" I say shocked with wide eyes.

"Yes." He said turning around. "How?" I asked quickly ,Peter seemed annoyed at my questions. "I wasn't always this charming." He said with a chuckle ,looking down. It was silent for a moment. "What happened to him?" I ask. Peter looked up at me. "I abandoned him." He said raising his eyebrows.

"But the thing is ,I don't feel sorry or any remorse." He said smirking. He acted like it was nothing. "You must forget of your parents." He said ,his expression changing to more of a pleading one.

"Be selfish and cruel ,and think nothing of them." He said ,I gave him a confused and hurt look. "Like you." I breath out, running away from him ,but I didn't know where I was going ,and I didn't care. "Your a monster!" I yell as I run.

"Wendy." Peter said ,but I ignored it.

Hope this chapter wasn't to boring. So life is life. My parents won't turn my satellite back on,and I'm mad because I don't want to miss heroes reborn (which has Robbie Kay in it) and Once upon a time. So I might die if I miss my shows! Bye my Darlings! Vote comment and follow!