Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.

Hey guys ,so my wattpad is glitching like crazy ,so I have to write in notes ,but that's okay ,just copy and paste. So that's about it. Chapter 21 ,here you go! This chapter goes out to @ouat_wendy

I never thought I would be capable of any of the stuff Rumple is teaching. I can't do a lot so far but that's okay. I can ,light a fire ,throw a fireball ,turn someone into wood , levitate objects ,and my favorite of all would be forcing my energy and power on someone.

The only thing I have a problem with is controlling my emotions. I told him about the breakdown I had when I found out about my powers. He said it wasn't a nervous breakdown.

What happened was ,all my emotions were colliding plus my power and it made my body shut down before I injured or killed myself.

I still haven't found out what power I have. It's been about a month ,and me and Peter still haven't talked or even really looked at each other.

It's hard to explain how I feel about Peter. I feel like he's making me hate him in a way. But I don't hate him ,he just messes up ,a lot. I don't think he knows how to handle me ,and it scares him ,so he tries to scare me first.

"Great job ,Wendy." I hear Rumple say from behind me. I snap out of my thoughts and find that a bright green flower in blooming from the palm of my hand. A spike of happiness fills my body ,and I can feel the magic running through me. The flower reminds me of Peter's eyes. I smile to myself ,then I think about how I should be mad at Peter. Angry then takes the place of happiness.

The flower catches on fire and and turns to ash in my hand. I throw the ashes on the ground. "Oh ,well that's not good." He says sarcastically.

I sit down and rest my chin in my hands and sigh. "Control your anger ,deary." He says crossing his arms. "I'm not angry!" I snap through clenched teeth. He raises his eyebrow. "Oh really." He says pointing to plant on fire next to me. With the flick of my wrist the plant regrows into a tall sunflower. "See ,fine." I say annoyed.

"Interesting." He says with his finger on his chin. "What?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "You possess both light , and dark magic. You destroy ,yet by doing so you make it into something...beautiful." He says taking my hand. I pull it away. "You still haven't told me what my magic is." I say crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes ,yes ,that will come in good time ,when you're ready." He says quickly likes he's gone over it a million times. And he has ,because I keep asking. I'm a bit stubborn at times ,especially when it comes to Rumpelstiltskin.

There's just a feeling about him that I don't like ,like a gut feeling. "Now ,on with the lesson ,how to make objects disappear." He says exaggerating disappear. I set the feeling aside and go on with the lesson.

As it seems ,it was cool how to make things disappear. You just have to think of a place ,and it will go there. I did it with a rock ,I hope I didn't hit someone ,because I was thinking about the lost boys.

As soon as the lesson was over ,I ran to the camp.

It was the same as always. Boys having fun ,play fighting ,sword fighting ,rope climbing ,card games (that Peter was abnormally good at) ,and carving.

There was so much to do around the camp ,so you were never bored. Funny how I seemed to always find myself doing nothing.

"Boys!" I hear a familiar voice that belonged to Peter. All the boys stop what they were doing to listen to him. He stands on a log and looks over everyone as they gather around him like he was the sun. His eyes land on mine for a moment before he looks aways quickly.