Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?

So school is not fun ,but I love my new house. I was wondering if I should do a Felix POV? How would you guys like that? So chapter 6 here you go!

"I believe!" I yell as loud as possible. He smiled. His eyes filled with a playful light. He grabs my hand ,and we stop falling. I look at him.

"Oh ,did I forget to introduce myself , I'm Peter , Peter Pan." He smiles and we fly up toawrds the cliff. He sets me lightly on the hard Rock cliff. I look at him ,then realize my hand was still in his and pull it back ,he just smiles more.

"And you are?" He says motioning to me.

"Oh ,um. What was that?!" I yell at him.

He rolled his eyes and lets out an annoyed sigh. "I told you who I was and you didnt believe me." He said taping my nose. I blinked hard and shook my head.

"Stop it! You just pushed me off a cliff!" I say pointing at the edge of the cliff ,then shivered at the thought.

"Yes ,but I saved you. And as it seems ,you've been needing a lot of saving. But I can help you ,all you have to do is trust me." His eyes sofened and for a second he didn't seem crazy ,but soon enough the wall was back up. He was something I had never met before that was for sure.

"Trust you! You pushed me off a cliff." I say slowly. He laughed at my announce.

"Let's face it , I'm your best bet out here. You wouldn't last one day out here. So unless you want to die follow me." He raised his eyebrows.

I guess he was kinda right. But no. Yes. I don't know.

"So I ask one more time. What's your name girl." He stared at me waiting for an answer. Silence.

"Have it your way." He turned around and started to walk. "Wait!" He stops. I run up next to him. "Wendy. My name is Wendy Darling." He raised his eyebrows.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"It just explains a lot." He walks forward and I follow. "What does it explain?" I trip but he grabs my arm ,and pulls me up.

"It explains why I heard Felix call you Darling ,for once I thought he took a liking to a new comer." He laughed. I smiled at that.

"No ,its just my name." He stopped and put a hand up ,stopping me. "What is it?" He turns around and smiles at me. "Pirates." His eyes light up with joy and trouble as he starts walking in a different direction.

"What?"

He sighs."You really know nothing." He puts a hand into his shirt and pulls out a dager. "Here." He hands me the dager.

"What!" He just keeps walking. "Can you use it?" He says without looking at me. We walk through a thick jungle and it was hard to keep up with him. I think back to when I had brothers and they would teach me how to use things like these.

"I guess?" He looks back at me and smiles. "Good." He pulls out a dager of his own ,and crouches down. I chrouch next to him.

"Were gonna play a game ,Wendy ,just follow my led. Oh and try to act tough." He smirks something evil. He peeks over the bush ,and I do to. I see a man in a black leather jacket ,and three other men who don't look to nice. I hide behind the bush again and so does Peter.