Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say

Hey guys ,so I don't want to be in theatre arts anymore ,it's boring ,but I want to be in choir ,but I don't wanna seem like a quitter. Confusing life I have. I'm thinking over recording myself playing the piano and singing and then posting on YouTube. But idk. Chapter 16 here we go!

Many years ago. Peter's POV

I sit on a stool in the bar ,drinking my last beer ,when a lady with brown hair bumps into me and spills it everywhere. It splashed everywhere including her dress. "I'm sorry love." I say wiping my hands and clothes of with my hands. "No ,its my fault ,I'm a clumsily one." She said with a laugh.

She had brown eyes as well. "Well isn't it my lucky day." I say stopping and looking at her. She blushes a little. "What is it?" She says pulling a piece of hair out of her face. "Well it just happens the most beautiful lady in all the land ,bumps into me." I say giving her a sly smile.

She giggles a bit ,covering her mouth. "What is your name ,malady." I say with the tip of my feathered hat. "Penelope ,but some call me Bo Peep." She says with a bright smile. "

Present day Peter's POV

I wake up from my dream ,from one of the boys yelling outside of my tent. "Peter ,somethings happened!" I groan as I get up. I walk out my tent and see all the boys huddled around Baelfire. I roll my eyes ,it was probably nothing. I walk slowly to him ,when I realize he was holding someone ,Wendy.

I shove the boys out the way. "What happened?" I demand keeping my eyes on Wendy. "I found her like this at the cliff. She has a fever." He say shakily. I take her out of Baelfire's arms. Her body was frail and small ,she didn't way much. "Wasn't she training with Felix?" I ask looking around the crowd of boys. I come upon Felix's face. "I left her alone to train ,and she was gone." Felix said hiding behind his hood.

"This will not happen again!" I say anger pumping through my veins. I walk to my tent Wendy in my arms. I lay her on my bed and position her comfortably. I sit next to her and push the hair out of her pale face. I gently place my palm on her forehead ,she did have a fever and was sweating.

She was tossing and turning. She mumbled something. "Be quit." She said a cress in her forehead. I hear footsteps come close to my tent. I turn around to see Baelfire. "What is it." I say looking back at Wendy. "Is she going to be okay?" He asked stepping closer. "Do you want the truth?" I say standing up. "Yes." He say challenging me with his eyes.

"I don't know." I say sitting back down next to her. "Is there anything I can do?" He ask standing next to me. "You can stop annoying me." I snap over my shoulder. "I'm just trying to do something." He said balling his fist. "You want to help ,go get wet rags and some water." I say aggravated.

"Okay." He says walking away. He was supposed to be the one ,but now he's a pain in the butt. Wendy starts to shake her head ,her eyes moving under her eyelids. "Shut up!" She says as she jolts up. She lays back down ,her breathing incontrollable. "Shh." I say ,creasing her cheek. Her breathing slows a bit as she grabs my hand. She slowly begins to fade back into a soft sleep.

"I heard something ,is Wendy okay?" Bae says concerned. "She would be if you gave me the rag and water. "Here." He says handing me the rag and bowl of water. He stood over me looking at Wendy. "Leave now." I say waiting for him to leave. He walks away slowly.

I place the cool rag on her head. She weakly put a hand on my arm. "Thanks." She says giving a weak smile ,then letting go and falling asleep. "Well ,I'm not as bad as they say." I say with a small smile.

I stand up and walk out the tent to be surrounded by a swarm of anxious boys.
"Is she okay?"
"What happened to her?"
"Is she going to die?"
"Should we kill her?"
"Is she sick?"
Questions come from every direction. I walk away as the boys go silent. Felix was behind me. "Were are you going?" He asked looking down. "To think." I say without looking at him. "Come get wm if she wakes up." I say walking into the jungle.

Many years ago Peter's POV

"I know that I've known you a long time ,and you don't want to discuss our jobs ,but what do you do?" I ask as we lay on a blanket in the cool garden. "I herd sheep." She says popping a grape into her mouth. "What about you?" She says wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Entertainment ,of sorts." I say raising my eyebrows.

"Oh ,great." She says with a giggle. In reality ,I was a magician at the local bar. Me and Bo Peep had been in a relationship for quit some time ,and I loved her. I had gathered just enough money for a ring ,it wasn't much ,but it would do.

As I start to pull it out my pocket ,I see her take a deep breath. I pull it out and presented it to her. "I know its not much ,but I love you Bo Peep." I say waiting for her to respond. She just looked at the ring. Tears start to form in her eyes. "Yes!" She says laughing. She kisses me passionately.

"I love you!" She says kissing my face. "We can have a family." I say happy tears lining my eyes. "Of course." She says hugging me. This was it ,this was the start of a new life.

Present day Peter's POV

Felix walks to my tree ,looking around for me. I jump down from the tree ,right behind him with a loud thud. Felix's turns around and smirks. "Any news?" I ask crossing  my arms. "Yes ,its Wendy ,she's up." He said the smirk never leaving his face.

So I just got back from the movies and I saw Pan. I feel the inspiration inside me bubbling. As soon as the movie was over ,I went to my hometown football game ,but we suck ,it was 54 to 0 ,my team was 0. It was so bad so I left and now I'm here. Bye my Darlings! Vote ,comment ,and follow!