Chapter 18: Leave with me

Hey there guys. So there's a new carnival in town ,and I'm friends are begging me to come ,but last time it was really boring for me. So I feel really bad because I didn't upload a chapter last week ,I had the chapter ready ,I just got busy ,and I can only upload on the weekend ,so when the week started ,there was no going back ,and y'all just had to wait. So yeah that's that. Chapter 18 ,here you go!

When the lost boys had finally given up on looking for me ,they returned with an unsatisfied look. They did however ,build me a tent and it was quit lovely ,for a tent in the jungle. I still didn't know why Peter let me win ,and why he didn't kill me. All I know ,is that when we got back ,he has been avoiding me. Felix said he was just busy ,with business stuff ,out of Neverland.

But I knew when someone was avoiding me ,and Peter was not even trying to hide it. It seems the longer I stay on this island with Peter ,the more questions piled up. And yeah ,a few of questions were answered ,but with answers came more questions. It was like math ,and Peter was a hard problem to solve.

I couldn't just go to the shadow again ,because I don't know if even he knew. Every once and a while I think back to Hook ,and if he was right. Did this island really change you?

Its been about three weeks and no word from him. I just stare lifelessly at the dancing fire. Thoughts that I couldn't really process ,it was like my mind was completely blank and I couldn't think of why. "Hey." A voice said ,putting his hand on my shoulder sitting next to me ,it was Baelfire. "Hey." I say snapping out of my prison of thought.

"Are you doing anything today ,you know ,with Felix." He said putting his hand down to his side. "No." I say shaking my head pieces of dirty hair falling into my face. "Good." He says with a smile as he grabbed my hand and leaded me into the jungle.

I ran along side of Bae without question ,I trusted him. It wasn't long before we came upon what looked like a door carved into a wide tree trunk. "What's this?" I question ,not taking my eyes off of the door. "Its where I stay. The lost boys made it." He said opening the door. We entered what seemed to be a small room ,with a bed to the side of it. It was kind of cluttered and messy.

"The boys built this?" I say in disbelief. He looked around and lifted his shoulders. "Yeah." He said looking through a box filled with papers. "They must really like you to build such a place." I say roaming the room made of wood. "Not exactly. They thought I would someone else ,but I wasn't what they wanted." He said ,moving to a new box his movements seemed faster and aggressive.

"You must love it here." I say sitting down ,placing my hands gently on my knees. "No! I hate it here! It wasn't meant to be like this! I want my papa!" He says pushing the box away from him in frustration. He threw himself on the floor ,burring his face in his knees. I rush over to his side on the floor ,and place a soft hand on his back.

Bae looked up at me ,his cheeks stained red ,tears rolling down his chin. I take a deep breath. "My papa was supposed to come ,we could have been happy together ,but he loved power more. And I hate it here!" He said with hate at the word ,power. The tears started again. I put my hand on his head and pulled him closer to my chest ,patting his soft hair as a mother would.

"I know Bae ,I can't stand this place either. Just as someone once told me ,this island changes you. It puts thoughts in your head. And sooner or later ,you start to wonder if the thoughts are even yours anymore. Its scary ,how in a place were time stands still ,there's no future ,so you must create your own." I say as my thoughts wonder to Peter.