Chapter 17: Hide and Seek

Hey guys ,so uggg. I'm really bored and that about all. I felt like I had a some time on my hands to write. I think my house is invested by ladybugs ,no joke. So chapter 17 here you go!

Many years ago Peter's POV

"Bo Peep!" I yell through out the house. Nothing but silence in return. I hear a baby cry ,it was our son Rumple. I run to his crib and pick him up. "Its okay ,Rumple." I say stroking his soft head. He was about two months old ,Bo Peep said I should spend more time with him ,but I can't find time.

Rumple's cries stop ,and it was silent again. Where could she be? After Rumple gets calmed down I lay him back down in his soft crib. We had a argument this morning before I went to go get a job ,because I had been fired the day before. The landlord told us that he was going to kick us out in three days if I didn't get the money.

She said she was sick of being stuck in the house all day with a low life ,no good father. Her words cut deeper than a knife ,but I would never let her see me cry.
Suddenly I hear a clumsily nose come from the door.

Present day Peter's POV

I walk back to camp with Felix by my side. I just wanted to get back to the camp like something was pulling me towards the camp ,so I walk a little faster. "Pan." Felix says stopping me in my tracks. "What is it?" I say clenching my teeth. "What's wrong with you? You seem agitated and nervous." He say laying his staff on his shoulder. "Maybe I'm agitated because you won't walk fast enough." I spit in his face and start walking to camp.

After that Felix says nothing else. When we walk into camp ,I see Wendy sitting in front of the fire with a cup of water sipping it. A breath that I didn't know I was holding in lets out. I slowly walk to where she is.

"Your up." I say as she whips her head around. "Yeah ,I...guess I am." She says with small smile turning her head back around. "Do you know what happened?" I ask kneeling in front of her. "No. All I know is I woke up back here." She says looking around. She was barely looking into my eyes. She was hiding something.

"Now ,why were you up on that cliff anyways?" I ask raising one of my eyebrows. "I...who brought me back?" She says changing the subject. I give a small laugh. "It doesn't matter." I say smiling. "How bout ,we play a game?" I ask smirking as her expression changed.

"What kind of game?" She ask squinting her eyes. I let out a quick chuckle. "A really fun game." I say rising my eyebrows. "You know Peter ,when you say that ,I have a feeling it's not going to be." She says with a challenging smile.

"How about ,you hide and I seek. If you win ,I'll have the lost boys build you a tent." I say not being able to stop smirking. She stands up to face me. "And if I lose." She says leaning in to whisper in my ear. (Omg sorry but I had to say this ,I almost put eye instead of ear.) Her lips grazing my ear.

"Well ,I know your lying about something ,so y'all just have to tell me." Her face changes and I could see a hint of fear hidden in her glowing blue orbs. "And if I'm not lying." She says clenching her teeth.

"Oh ,you are. And if I catch you ,your gonna pay for lying ,and if you think refusing to tell is gonna help ,than your wrong." I say with fire in my eyes. I don't like secrets ,it's one of the rules ,and no one breaks my rules. Especially when it's part of a game.

I see her take a deep breath. "Now if I were you ,I'd run." I say as she takes off running into the jungle. I look around the camp to see the lost boys smirking. "The first one to bring me back a strand of her hair ,gets a surprise." I say flaring my eyes at the word surprise. All the boys go running into the jungle yelling. Soon after I follow.