Chapter 8: The hard truth

Hey guys ,so I can only update on the weekends and some times on the week. I moved and don't have WiFi , so I go to my brothers house , or a friend's and update there! But it gives me time to write during the week. So chapter 8 , hope you enjoy!

Felix's POV
After I pull up the lost girl in her cage ,who in my opinion is quite strange ,I walk up to Pan. "Good show you put on there." I say to him ,who seems to be lost in thought.

He had been nice to her. And he claims that she cut a pirates finger off. I had to say , that was impressive. Pan turns to look at me. "Why thank you. I've always been good at pretending." He says with a evil smirk.

I never understood girls ,but Pan sure knew how they worked. It was surprising ,seeing a girl on Neverland. I did save her ,and to be honest I don't know why. I shouldn't have though ,she's so naive ,and knows nothing of Neverland.

I've been on my best behavior ,at least I think so. "The problem is ,I don't know how to use this girl. You see Felix ,she's not an ordinary girl ,she's not like others. She saw me kill a man ,and then smile ,at Hook. I can't say I've ever seen a girl do that. She passed my test ,that not even some boys would be able to." Pan starts pacing back in forth.

"That must be how she's special." I say looking at him. A confused look comes upon Pan's face and he stops.

"A girl of all people. Why?" Peter mumbles to himself as he puts a finger on his chin thinking. The same thought had crossed my mind ,many times.

"Felix ,your going to have to train her ,can't have her dying." An amused look spred on his face.

"Got it." I say with smirk.

Honestly ,I thought she wasn't going to last ,but some where in Pan's eyes there was hope ,the tiniest bit of hope that this girl can save magic ,as Pan says.

"Can we keep her?" I hear a voice. Me and Pan look down. It was Johnson ,he was the youngest of us. Pan crouches down to level with the kid.

"I hope so." Pan says with a grin. "Run along." I say as the boy runs off ,and Pan stands up.

Pan groans. "Attachments. Never good." He says watching Johnson run along.

"Ah yes ,one of your rules ,isn't it?" I say mockingly. "And an important one. You never know when someone could go." Pan says while his mind was somewhere else.

"What's your plan?" I say. "He'll learn his lesson." Pan says walking to the dark jungle. "I'm going to think." He says without turning around.

He disappeared into the darkness. I walk over to the fire where most of the boys where dancing and playing. I sit on a log , and let my mind wonder off to some unknown place.

"Are we really gonna keep her? Cause I like her a lot! She could be like a sister! And I've never had a sister!" I look over to see Johnson looking at me with eyes filled with spirit.

"Look kid ,don't get attached ,things aren't always as they seem. This girl ,will probably die." I say calmly looking into the fire. All of his energy seemed to fade away. "Oh." He said walking away.
It was just the hard truth.

I tried to wait for Pan , but it was getting late and the boys stopped dancing , so I ordered ever one to bed and carried myself to bed as well. But before I fell asleep ,I could have sworn I heard Pan and Wendy's voice.

Hey ,hey ,hey! So this chapter was a little short ,but oh well! Got a little insight on Felix ,and there will be WAY more ,promise. So love you guys soooo much. Comment ,vote ,and follow. Bye my Darlings!