Chapter 2: Breaking Point

So hey guys I decided to make Chapter 2. Hope you guys like it ,and please comment and all the good stuff it really helps out. And I just got back from vacation and I'm sore. So here it is

I open my eyes and close them again ,the light from the window pecking in ,until I hear a knock at the door. I groan and sit on the edge of my bed and rub my eyes a little fuzzy. "Yeah." I say sleepily. A girl named...uh ,Emily ,sticks her head in my dark room.

 "Mrs.Keplen needs you." The girl keeps her eyes on the floor. I'm used to it. "I ,uh ,I'll be down there in a minute."  "Ok." She stands there for a moment waiting for me to speak.

 "Shoo ,now." I say waving my hand at her. She rushes out. Yep it hasn't changed. I stand up and walk down to the hallway to the bathroom closest to my room ,which is only one door down. I knock on it. "Hold on ,I'm almost done!" A girl yells from the bathroom.

She opens the door her face changes from annoyance to fear. "I'm sorry ,Wendy I didn't know it was you." She quickly moves out the way. I walk in and lock the door behind me. Do I know that girl? Doesn't matter ,she knows me.

 I look into the mirror ,my dirty blond hair tangled. I open the drawer and pull out my thick black brush and brush my hair ,my hair falls a little below my shoulder ,I leave it down. I brush my teeth. And I'm done ,I never put on makeup its really a waste of time ,and as Mrs.Keplan puts it "I have natural beauty".

I walk back to my room and close the door. I open the closet. I pull out my white tank top and black leather jacket.

After about year of being the homes tough girl ,I just went with it. So I got some new clothes. It didn't really help ,but oh well ,you got to look the part if your going to act the part.

I also pull out blue jeans and combat boots. Simple. I pull off my pajamas and put on my outfit for the day.

I run down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. I walk in to see a group of girls sitting at the table ,talking.

I watch for a moment ,I didn't really have any friends. The conversations stopped ,and the girls looked at me then at their plates.

 "Ok then." I say to myself but sure they heard. I lean over the table to grab an apple in the middle off the table.

I was the oldest of the girls ,and they never talked to me. I walked out of the kitchen ,moments after I walked out I heard the girls resume talking. I sigh. Really? I walk into the living area.

 Mrs.Keplan is sitting in the yellow plush rocking chair ,sipping her coffee ,reading the news paper. I sit in front of her on the soft light green coach. "Emily ,told me you wanted to see me?"

Looking up from her news paper she takes off her reading glasses and sets them on the coffee table next to her coffee. A soft smile reaches her face ,making her wrinkles more visible. "Yes ,I need you to pick up something at the drug store. Do you mind?"

Mrs.Keplan always asked me because ,I'm the only one of the girls who know how to drive ,plus she thinks its a good way for me to met people. It wasn't.

"Of ,course. What do you need?" I stand up and grab the keys next to the front door looking over my shoulder. 

"Um ,we could use some shampoo." I reach for the door knob "And Wendy? Don't forget to be friendly." I roll my eyes. There it is.

"Got it." I say ,walking out the front door, with no intentions to be "friendly".

I take a deep breath the moment I get outside. It was cold ,but beautiful. I could see field of tall grass ,and farm houses. I loved England. I was raised here. But I loved the country side better. I get into the car ,and start the engine ,than head to the city for "shampoo".