Chapter 39: Going Home

I'm writing a short story book. It just consist of little stories I've created, but don't want to turn into a book. Sooo, yeah, this is probably the chapter everyone is waiting for. So here you go!

Wendy's POV

I sit down on my bed and clutch my necklace. I sigh. This was it. I was leaving the real world and going back to Neverland. I should hate Neverland. But for some reason I can't.

I looked over at the book. I picked it up and quickly looked through the Peter Pan chapter. It ended when I poisoned myself with the dream shade thorn.

I took the book in my hands and used a spell to send it someplace that it wouldn't be fond until it was needed again.

I closed my eyes and thought. I knew how I was going to get their, but I couldn't just leave Storybrooke. I stood up and teleported to the one person who would give me the answers to everything.

***

I stood outside of Rumpelstiltskin's shop. I opened the door and heard the bell ring. I looked around a bit before looking up to see Rumple standing at the counter.

"What can I do for you dear?" He asked with a smirk.

"First of all you can cut the crap and stop pretending you don't know me." I said leaning against the counter.

"I don't know what you mean." He spoke calmly.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Rumple. You're making yourself look stupid."

"Look dear, I don't know what you're talking about. If you want directions to Dr. Hopper's office, you can just ask." He sarcastically said.

I raised my hand and forced his throat shut, magic flowing through my palms. He coughed and clawed at his throat.

"Now you can either cooperate, or be left for dead. We both know I'm stronger than you. Especially when you don't have magic." I said referring to the cane. I raised an eyebrow and released his throat.

He gasped and leaned over in pain. "Now Rumple tell me, can you help me find a spell?" I smirked. He sighed.

"What will I get in return?" He said looking up at me.

"Ah, a deal." I smirked. "I like it."

***

I stood at the well, a stone in one hand, spell in the other. It was dark out now. I stayed at Rumple's all day, going over the spell, and preparing for it. I read the list of ingredients and checked them off one by one, except for one.

"How could I forget." I whispered to myself as I dropped a strand of my hair into the well. The water turned gold and sparkled.

I threw the paper with the spell into the well and that's when gold clouds started to rise out of the well slowly. The stone in my hand turned gold, and that's when I knew I was holding the memories of the people of Storybrooke.

I used a spell the take away any memory of me from them. Anything from big to small. If they same me crossing the street. Gone. Saw me at school. Erased.

Everything.

Wendy Darlington never existed in Storybrooke.

The only person who remembered me was Rumple. We made a deal. Even if I did hate him with every bit of myself, at least I got to choke him.

I watched as gold clouds rolled around me. I looked up at the moon. It was time. I had to go now. I closed my eyes and ignored the queasy butterflys in my stomach.