Chapter 20: Just started

Hey guys! So I'm writing in notes right now bc wattpad isn't working. I'm just going to have to copy and paste. But that's okay. I just can't get behind ,or I'll have to write a chapter next week ,unwillingly and then my writing will be carp. So chapter 20 ,here you go!

Lately I found myself in Bae's old tree house. Sometimes I don't even realize how I ended up there. It weird ,ever since I saw the Indians camp I shut down. I never really talk to anyone. Every once and a while I'll talk to Johnson or Felix ,buts that's it.

I find myself staring at nothing. I zone out of every conversation and pay intention to the blowing tree tops ,or the ant crawling over a stick. Its nothing like me. But do you what hurts the most? Acting like nothings wrong ,because I don't want anyone to worry.

I sit outside the empty tree house ,staring at the paper Bae had given me. I didn't know what it meant. I looked through some of his stuff and didn't find anything about the name.

I contemplate weather saying it out loud or not. I did that with the paper in my book ,and now look where I'm at. Bae wasn't exactly happy when he gave me this ,so should I even say it? I take a deep breath and stand up.

"Rumpelstiltskin ,Rumpelstiltskin ,Rumpelstiltskin." I say waiting for any destruction waiting for me. Nothing but the music of the jungle. "Nothing." I say to myself throwing the useless paper on the ground.

I sit down and continue scratching the nail polish off my nails from months ago. "Don't doubt me deary!" A cheerful voice says. I look up and see a man with golden green skin with a smile revealing rotten teeth.

"Who are you?" I question standing up in a defensive stance. "Well Rumpelstiltskin of course!" He says rolling the R ,and jumping on his heals bowing.

"Now ,why did you call me?" He says walking around me. "I-I don't really know?" I say looking down. "Of course you do." He snaps with annoyance in his voice. "Just think about it." He says with a giggle giving me chills.

I think for awhile ,than look up. "I want to leave." I say looking at his smirking face. "Well of course you do. But I can't help you with that deary." He says as his tone changes.

"Well you have to. I can't stay any longer." I say pleading. "Aww ,what a pity." He said mockingly with a fake sad face. "But ,I didn't say you couldn't help yourself." He said raising my attention and confusion. "What are you talking about?" I say with my arms crossed.

"I'm talking about your powers." He says with another giggle. My eyes widened. "I don't even have powers." I say in defense. "Umm ,yes you do. If I recall ,they are to be unleashed my a great evil." He says pointing at me.

"Little did you know ,your great power has already been unleashed. When you found all those dead bodies." He says mocking me. I flinched at the memories. "How did you know about that!" I snap at the man.

"Oh , feisty are we." He says clawing his hand at feisty in my face. "I have my ways." He says drawing out the last word ,making it clear I wouldn't know the answer.

"It doesn't matter cause I don't know how to use them." I say stubbornly. "Not yet!" He says quick to answer. "I'll teach you." He says sitting down on a tree stump. "What makes you sure I want to be taught?" I ask raising my voice.

He moves his head a little. "Your desperate." He says scrunching his nose up. I sigh. "And if you ever want to get off this island ,you'll need me." He says poking my chest at me.

"I mean its clear your dear Peter ,won't let you leave." He said sarcastically. Suddenly I got angry and a wave of hot liquid rose to my palms and a strong wave of power flew out of me ,sending anything in my way flying. Rumple shot back ,but quickly rose with a devilish grin.

"What was that?" I say fear clearly exposed in my voice. Rumple brushed all the dirt off of his pant. "That ,was power. And incontrollable as it seems." He said the grin gone.

"Well ,how do I control it!" I say scared lifting my hands up to him. "With practice deary." He says waving my hands away. "So you really want to help?" I ask squinting my eyes at him. "Of course!" He says jumping up to his feet.

"You wouldn't want to go and kill someone ,would you?" He says raising his eyebrows. I shake my head. "No ,of course not!" I say with wide eyes. "Than let me help you." He says extending his arm.

I look down and back at him. He nods with a eager grin. "One condition." I say backing up. He rolls his eyes.

"Well ,what is it?" He asks obvious he was annoyed. "What type of power do I have?" I ask getting his attention and interest.

He looked me up and down. "You're not ready to know." He says ,raising his eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?" I say with sass. "You'll find out deary." He says through clenched teeth.

I got mad at him when he called me that. I take a deep breath. "Calm down if you want to be in control. You could be stronger than anyone." He says walking behind me. "Its Darling ,not deary." I say through clenched teeth my fits balled.

He gives me a dont-be-stupid ,face. "What?" I say with my hand on my hip. "I call everyone deary." He says. I feel my cheeks heat up. It was still annoying.

He brushes off the conversation and shrugs. "You will show up everyday here for lessons. If you miss one lesson ,you'll be sorry." He says poking my nose. I open my mouth to say something ,but he disappeared. I sigh.

What did I just get myself into? Trouble ,that's what. I could have just told Peter ,but I've seen what he can do ,and I don't know what he would do to me if he found out I may be stronger than him. Its kind of scary how I thought I knew him ,but I don't.

And I hate to admit it ,but I'm scared. I'm scared of what I'm capable of. I'm scared of the voices in my head ,they scream so loud and that could bring me to death. I can't let them win but I'm so tired ,tired of fighting ,tired of running and being lost. I just want to let go ,close my eyes and take a deep breath for once.

But I can't ,I've only just started running.