Chapter 54: Moving On

Felix's POV

The day of Wendy's death was the only day of grievance. The next, it was as if she never existed. Peter was different and hard. But he was more determined than ever to find the heart of The Truest Believer.

It was sad to look at him at times and know that he, the most feard being of all the lands, had once loved.

But you would not know that he was heart broken unless you...well unless you were me. I've known Pan far too long to know that he was in more pain than he would let shine through. But that's just how Pan was.

Unlike the "first time" Wendy died, we do not talk of her. Everything went on as it did before Wendy had touched the island with her warm smiles and soft touches.

But it was all a lie. A lie that everything was fine and we were happy. But the truth was, we missed our long lost, Lost Girl.

Wendy's POV

The day I left was a choice I made the night Peter left me to sleep. I closed my eyes and he whispered that he loved me. It only made my decision harder.

I waited ten minutes after he left, and snuck out of the tent and hurried to Tinkerbells. I explained my plan to her, and she doubled checked it and approved with sad eyes.

I cast a protection and invisibility spell over me and set out back to the camp. It was strange watching them dance and talk amongst themselves not knowing I was just beside them.

I watched Peter as well, next to Felix telling jokes and laughing with him. My heart told me to stay but the other part of me knew I couldn't stay and hurt anyone again. Nick's death was just the breaking point of all this. It caused me to come to realization with my dark side, and I didn't like it. I had to leave. I only hope Peter can understand.

I wrote a false letter and placed it on his pillow. I then went back to Tink's and removed the invisibility spell. If I couldn't leave, then I needed the boys to think I did.

The next morning I reapplied the invisibility spell and hid behind the bushes on the cliff, waiting for Peter to arrive, as I knew he would.

And when he did, he looked at the magic generated vision of me and began to panic as it stood on the edge.

He called my name, and it turned around. He called my name again and began to move forward, but I stopped him with my magic. He pleaded. It was heart breaking to see him so...helpless. I blew him a kiss and so did the vision. The vision fell back, I couldn't hold him in place anymore as I quickly held a hand over my mouth as crys escaped.

He looked over the cliff and watched it fall. What twisted my heart the most was the blank expression on his face.

What had I done.

I quickly left and ran to Tink's house, stripping the the invisibility from my body.

She looked alarmed as I collapsed on the floor slowly. She held me in her arms and tried to sooth me.

"I told you it would be hard." She said as she patted my head. "Leaving the ones you love is never easy."

I eventually calmed down, and went to sleep. The rest of my eternity would be tourtue.

Peter's POV

The Savior was still young, and had a long way to go before The Truest Beliver was born. But work needed to be done, outside of Neverland, and I knew just the ones to help.

I walked over to where John and Michael were sitting, conversating. "John, Michael, I need your help." They stood up and straightened their backs. "Yes Pan?" They said simultaneously.

I began to walk to my tent, them behind me. "As you both know, I need the heart of the Truest Beliver, I have a plan, but it involves a lot of work in the Land Without Magic." We entered my tent and they both stood still behind me as I shifted through my bookshelf.

"So I was wondering if the both of you would be brave enough to travel there, and help save Neverland!" I proclaimed happily, turning around with the book I was looking for.

Michael seemed hesitant, so John the oldest spoke for the both of them, as I knew he would. "Yes Pan, we accept."

I smirked, "Great." They nodded in response. Every young boy wants to be a hero, its just something in them that says that without that heroism, they are a failure. But being a hero sometimes takes you down dark paths. And that's an instinct you just can't turn down.

I cleared my throat and began to flip through the pages of my spell book. "Now all you need is a disguise...ah yes, right here!" I exclaimed, letting my finger linger on the words.

With the snap of my fingers, necklaces appeared around the boy's necks. "Those necklaces will keep you young on your voyage into the Land Without Magic."

I scanned the page a bit longer before finding the second part of the spell. "Now," I let my magic wash over them as they transform into adults. They look at each other in surprise.

"You're old John!" Michael said with a laugh, looking over at his brother. "You are too!" John said scanning his body.

"Now you will blend in easily. I'll have my shadow take you first thing tomorrow."

"Yes, Pan." They said before quickly leaving my tent. A few more jokes were heard as the other boys joined in. A smirk grew on my face.

My time was running out, but I still had long before I was to parish. All my time had to be devoted to finding the heart of The Truest Believer. And no one was going to stop me.

Wendy's POV

The days passed slowly. It was the same, I would wake up, shape-shift and watch the island, sometimes watch the camp, and then go home, eat, sleep.

It was a boring lifestyle, but my lifestyle nonetheless. At least I wasn't completely alone, I had Tink.

She told me stories of her land, about fairytales I had once thought were all made up. But I guess nothing was really as it seemed.

After a while I got used to the lifestyle and stopped feeling so bad for myself. I often thought about what would happen if I went back.

But I couldn't do that, the deed was done and I was dead to them. So I stopped watching them. Every once in a while I would have to quickly engulf myself into an invisibility spell before one of the boys saw me, but other than that I tried my best to steer clear of them.

They didn't need me. They had moved on, they grieved and cried. They don't need me to come back and mess it all up again. I was just a worry on their shoulders. But no more. Let them be at peace.

At least that's what I kept telling myself, even with an aching heart and missing part I always felt with me.

The End

Okay so, I'm sorry, this is not the end. I won't mess with your feelings anymore.

The end is nearing though, and I just want to know what's going on? What do you think?

Okay byee!