Chapter 26: Its Pan

Hey guys! So ,by the time you get this it will be my Christmas break ,and I will probably not upload at all during that time ,which I think is like 3 weeks ,so yeah. I've gone through a lot of hell this past week ,and I just can't stop crying ,like today at school I just couldn't stop. Oh well. Chapter 26 ,here you go!

StoryBrook BH (Before Henry)

I could see. I could see everything in the room. Vividly ,and colorfully. I suddenly had the strength to sit up and move. I shifted my eyes around the room ,taking in all I could ,dismissing the pricing eyes around me.

I giggled. The sound of my own giggle startled me ,and I giggled again. I wanted to get up and dance.

I was so captivated by any other color from black ,and was being pulled into motion around me. It was crazy ,and I was alive.

"Well...Mrs. Darlington ,it would appear you have awoken." My head snapped to the voice that belonged to the one that behold the soft hands ,that always captured mine. She had black hair and soft brown eyes.

"Yeah." I breathed ,I sound different than I remember. My voice was deep and raspy ,every sound my tongue made ,made me more exited by every passing second.

I rubbed my hands over my blanketed legs.

No one spoke ,and I thanked them for that ,I wanted to take in everything little by little ,but all at once at the same time.

"How...how long?" I stammered ,my voice ringing through the silence.

"Two years." Said the woman who had previously spoken.

"Where am I?" I looked around the glass room. I didn't recall ,or even recognize the small hospital room.

"StoryBrook!" The cheerful woman piped ,jumping on her heels. She had short black hair ,and sky blue eyes ,that glowed in my dark room.

She skipped over ,extending her hand.

"Mary Margaret." I took her hand ,and she shook in with a static smile. I smiled back.

I could have cried ,right then and there. But I remained calm.

"Its been a crazy two years ,Wendy." The voice off the doctors was connected to a pair of flaming blue eyes ,and dirty blonde hair.

"What happened to me?" The very question scared me ,and I almost didn't want to hear it. I didn't know who I really was ,or who I used to be. Nothing. I knew my name ,my fears ,and my desires.

I clutched the soft white hospital bed sheets ,waiting for the answer. My long finger nails dug into my palm through the fabric.

I was sweating from excitement and frustration of not remembering anything.

"Well ," The woman with soft brown eyes started. "Two years ago ,you were found at the edge of StoryBrook's city limits ,you were beaten and unconscious ,fighting for your life. Luckily I found you ,and brought you to the hospital ,just in time before you could take your last breath. You had taken a huge blow to the head and a deep cut on your left arm."

I looked down at my left arm and saw a long while line from the inside of my elbow to the end of my wrist. It was like the line in a road ,faded and old ,yet clear and bright.