Chapter 52: Stay Crazy

🔥Must read! 🔥
Guys! I went back and edited the ending of the last chapter! YOU MUST READ THE NEW ENDING OR YOU WILL BE SUPER CONFUSED! Sorry. I just hated the cheesy ending that it hurt me.
🔥Must read! 🔥

Peter's POV

I walk out the tent, my heart still racing. I smirked thinking of how happy I was in the moment. "Pan?" Parker repeats.

I snap back to reality. "Yes Parker?" He nods. "As I was saying," he begins to walk. I walk with him. Many of the boys were out of bed and were crowded at one of the tents. Nicks I suppose.

"His bunk mate, Cole, reported to me saying that he saw Nick leaving the tent and then camp." We reached the tent were the boys were gathered around Cole who was trying to answer as many questions that were being thrown at him.

"Boys. Back to bed, I need to talk to Cole." I turn to Parker. "Thank you for your services." I leaned in. "And just forget about what you saw." I pulled away and raised an eyebrow. He nodded and walked back to his tent.

"Now Cole, which way did you see Nick go." I said turning to him.

"I saw him go down the waterfall trail." He said with a sort of adrenalin. I nodded. "Now go back to bed." I said walking away. "Wait Pan." He hesitantly said. I turned back around, with a sort of annoyance in my eyes.

"I also heard someone arguing. D-Do you know who it was?" He asked. I turned around. "I didn't hear anything. Now bed." I said over my shoulder. He silently walked back in his tent without another word.

I walked down the path, my thoughts running wild. What did she do to me? How does someone make you confess the feeling you didn't even know you had.

I just feel so good right now. I need my heart back. If I feel good now just imagine how amazing I would feel with a heart. I now realize how horribly I missed her in those fifteen years she was gone.

Her hopeful blue eyes. Her ocean wave sand blonde hair. The way it felt when our skin touched. It felt like fire igniting in my stomach. How could I have been so blind? Why did I ever let her go?

I sent her away so that I would no longer hurt her. I am a villain. But she's my sidekick. And when she left, it hurt both of us more than it helped. I will never let her go again.

I Peter Pan, am foolishly, unbearably, selfishly in love with Wendy Darling.

I notice that the vines that usually threaded together protecting the waterfall. I raise an eyebrow and clenched my jaw. Now I have to deal with this menace. It's his fault for what happened to Wendy. She almost died. Because of his stupidity and ignorance.

I slowly step to the small waterfall, seeing Nick on his knees with his hands cupping some glistening water up to his mouth. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask. Nick lazily looks up at me and smirks. There was a slight sarcasm in his smirk and a mischief hidden in his eyes. He's drunk. I thought as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Whats up Peter." As he slowly stood up a fury grew deep with in me. "How dare you disrespect-" I began.

"Oh, come on, are we really gonna play this shit?" I smelt whisky on his breath as he stepped closer.

I looked down and cracked a chuckle. "You best stay in your lane." I looked back at him. "Or what? You'll kill me? You know dear Wendy would never approve." He stumbled.