Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family

Hey guys ,so what bands do you like? I like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots . So that's that. How's school so far ,I don't like it , it's boring. It's weird , when I write I listen to really pumped up music and it helps. So chapter 11 , here we go!

Wendy's POV
It seems like ,no matter how hard I try to avoid the jungle ,I always end up walking through it. I walk into a clearing of stone and a wall of thorns. "Is this it?" I ask Peter. "Yes." He says turning around. I look around ,I thought there would be...more. Peter noticed my unimpressed expression. "You must think more ,Wendy." He says with a smile. He turns towards the wall and waves his hands out in front of him. The vines with thorns separate and I can see a small pond and a waterfall.

I gasp. "It's beautiful." I say running to it but Peter stops me with his hand. "Watch out for the thorns." He says moving his hand. "I'm flattered ,but Peter ,its thorns not knives." I say laughing at his over exaggeration. "There not just any thorns. Their covered in a fatal poison ,called dream shade." I look down at the thorns ,I soon realized a black goop covering the thorns. "Oh." I say looking at Peter blushing.

"Knives would be better." He says walking to the waterfall. "Is there anything that can cure it?" I ask ,sitting down and taking my boots off so I can dip my feet in the water. "Yes ,this water." He says sitting next to me. "Its the very source of this island. Once you drink it you are part of the island ,and can never leave." He says staring into the water. The water was cool ,and I could practically felt the magic coming off of it.

"You know ,Hook told me you would...hurt me." I say looking down at my hands. "And I don't know what that means ,but I'm stronger than I look...but I would honesty rather die ,than be rejected by another family." I say tears lining my eye. "And I don't want you to think I'm some kind of ,overdramatic sissy girl ,cause I'm not...just tell me...was Hook right?" I say looking up at Peter. There was a moment when I left him speechless ,but he quickly recovered.

"Wendy ,me ,you and the lost boys are family ,and family doesn't hurt each other." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm putting my trust in you ,Peter Pan ,a trust that once its broken ,it can never be fixed." I say going over what I was basically saying. He understood.

"Wendy ,your special ,and I need you." He says smirking. I didn't really know what that meant ,but oh well. I had an idea ,it was hot and I thought it would be fun to take a little swim. I stood up. "What are you doing." Peter said with a look that almost made me laugh.

"Taking a swim." I say. "Um...okay." He said raising his eyebrows. I dive in the pond ,the cool water coursing over my body with a tingle. I pull my head up out of the water to see Peter looking at me like I grew wings. "Coming in?" I ask with a smirk. "What are you doing?" Peter says staring at me with a confused look ,I just stared back at him with a smile. "Swimming." I say laughing. He stares hard.

"I can't figure you out ,lost girl." He says crouching down to me. He put a hand on my face and stares in my eyes. I took his hand and pulled him in. He pulled his head above the water and looked at me surprised. I laughed. "Oh you wanna play?" He says with an evil grin. I try to swim away while splashing him playfully.

He grabs me by the wist and throws me up in the air ,and I crash into the water. As I'm under the water I see something that catches my eye. I swim further under water to get the shining object on the floor of the clear water pond. I grab the object ,it was smooth and when I grabbed it ,it hummed in my hand like it fit there.

I swim up and take a deep breath. "Look at this." I say giving the object to Peter. He looked at it ,than lit up. "What is it?" I ask taking the object back. "Its a wishing rock. I haven't seen one of these in ages." He says jumping out of the pond.

I jump out as well ,staring at the rock. "What does it do?" I ask looking at Peter ,who was shaking his head like a dog ,trying to dry his hair. I laugh a bit. "Its very powerful and it can grant any wish." He says standing up. "Wow." I say staring at the amazing rock. Peter extended his hand ,and I take it as he pulls me up.

"What do you plan on doing with something so powerful?" He ask ,standing over me to look at the rock ,I was holding close to me. I look at the rock ,it was beautiful and shining ,but what does someone do with such power? I throw the rock ,watching the rock sink to the bottom of the pond.

"I will do nothing." I say twisting the fabric of my shirt, trying to drain some water. And just like that ,the humming in my hand faded. We walk out the walled in waterfall ,the vines and thorns closing the entrance behind us. "Let's head back to camp." Peter says grabbing my arm. "Wait ,Peter. Can we walk." I say looking up at him.

"Why?" He questions arching his brow. "I just...want to walk with you ,in silence." I say walking back the way we came. "That's fine with me." He says walking up next to me. I take a deep breath. It had been a good day , except for being kidnapped. As much as Peter didn't want to admit it ,he cared.
We just walked side by side ,in silence. Although I couldn't tell what he was thinking ,I could tell he had something on his mind ,he always did.

Hey guys ,soooo ,this chapter? I like it ,I'm really trying not to make Peter nice ,so I'm not so sure that's going well. So who's ready for summer! Hahahaahaha....cry cry cry I wish. I HATE my first period ,its boring and I feel like the teacher isn't trying to connect with us ,but whatever. So goodbye my Darlings!
Vote ,comment ,and follow.