Chapter 30: Not Turning Back

Hello people from outer space. How's your day. Mine was actually great, for my first day at a new school. I have to be honest, there was way more hot guys,at this school. So, hope you like this book. I've decided to not make a sequel, so your stuck with the ending that yall get, but don't worry that's a long time from here. That picture ^! Gtg.

You know that weird feeling you get when your super nervous? Like a million butterflys in your stomach are trying to desperately escape. Like you could throw up any minute, and no matter how warm it is in the room, inside you feel freezing, or no matter how cold it is, you can't stop sweating. Your heart is beating so hard, not fast, hard. A pressure is building in your chest, tugging at your lungs, begging to run away as fast as possible.

You know?

Well ,that's how I woke up at three o'clock in the morning. It was horrible and tears were raining down on my cheeks. I knew what I had to do, and I did it.

I pulled on some black sweat pants, a white shirt, and my jacket. I snuck out and...ran.

I ran to the forest as I thought about the dream. The dream that somehow meant more to me than any rule ever.

I was sitting against a tree, enjoying the light sun light that shun through the canopy of the jungle. That's when I noticed I didn't really know where I was? I stood up fast and looked around, craved in the trees wood was,

J.L

I ran my fingers over the wood and I was over powered by sudden sadness. I sat down and cried a good while, that was until I heard the snap of a twig.

I looked up sharply." Who's there?" I asked, wiping away the tears.

"Don't worry, it's only me sister. No need to be frightened." The voice said in the shadows.

"Show yourself, and then I will be the judge of whether to be frightened or not." I said, still sitting down.

"Have you forgotten me already sis?" The voice said, almost hurt. Slowly, but finally the shadow came into view, it was a young boy who appeared to be eight or nine, with blue eyes and light brown hair.

I stood up. I felt obligated to know the boy, but alas, I did not." I'm afraid so." I said sadly.

"I didn't expect you to. But I can help you with that." He said walking over to the tree. It was weird, he was acting weird. I didn't remember him, but he was just not acting like a nine year old.

"Are these your initials?" I asked as he ran his fingers over the letters as I did moments ago.

"Yes," He mindlessly said. "it was. It was my thinking tree."

"Was?" I asked, giving him a weird look.

"Wendy, there's a place in the forest. Its a shed, it has directions to where you need to go, it will lead you to your memories." He said, dismissing my question.

"But how will I know how to get to the shed? Will you be there?" I asked. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist.