Chapter 19: Villain

Hey guys ,my teacher got fired and I'm not to happy about that ,so yeah. I'm going to a hunted house with my church today so I'm happy about that. That's all basically all ,because I'm boring. So chapter 19 ,here you go!

I stood outside of my tent ,the wind blowing my hair all over the place. It was late at night and the only light there was ,was the moon light creeping through the trees. Baelfire would be here soon ,and I would have to deny his offer.

I stood there with my arms crossed ,the cold wind brushing my cheeks. I shiver ,not at the cold ,but because I would have to watch the happiness drain from his body. Just the thought of taking someone's happy ending away made be feel guilty and uneasy.

Just as I thought Bae had forgotten or left already ,I see a figure seeking about the camp. It comes closer and I know its Bae. I take a deep breath. "Wendy. Are you ready?" He whispered looking around ,a smile on his face. "Um Bae ,we have to talk." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No ,its okay. Everything is ready." He says pulling me along. I pull away and stop. He turns around and looks at me with confusion. "Wendy ,what are doing? We have to go now." He says as if its so simply. Tears start to form in my eyes ,turning his eyes into a blur.

"I can't go Baelfire." I say sniffling. His confusion only deepened. A tear feel from my chin. "But- I don't understand? What changed your mind?" He asked ,his breathing becoming faster. "I just can't go. But you can still go ,go without me." I beg ,the tears falling as a waterfall. He looked worried. "What happened Wendy. Why are you like this?" He said his tone hardened.

I stopped the tears ,and was prepared to break his heart ,even though it would break mine in the process. "What happened is ,I don't want to go with you. We aren't family and we never will be." I say drawing my last words out. This was the only way for him to leave me.

He quickly became angry. "You were never my friend were you? This was all Pan's plan. Your no different that anyone in my life ,you just throw me away. Well I guess your getting your wish ,cause I'm leaving. Here ,take this ,you've shown me what I need to see. Tell that villain,well played." He said walking away ,handing me a piece of paper. I opened it up to see ,"Rumpelstiltskin three time." ,I jammed the paper into my pocket ,not thinking much of it.

I watched him walking away ,the emotion in my bubbling in all different ways. Anger ,sadness ,regret ,loss. It wasn't fair to him ,nobody should ever settle for a life alone ,knowing all the people you love ,are the people who hurt you the worst.

I run into the dark jungle ,tears blinding my direction. I run as long as I can ,my muscles aching. I fall and face plant into the dirt. I groan out of pain and frustration. I stand up and open my eyes ,to see the horror before me.

It was the Indians camp ,only it was lifeless ,and littered with blood and dead bodies. I took a horrified breath and cried even harder. What had Pan done?

Peter's POV

I watched from the tree tops as Wendy waited for Bae. She had wanted to leave ,well lets just say ,I wasn't going to let that happen. She thought she was just going to leave me like that ,oh no ,she was wrong. She stood there ,the wind blowing her hair wildly ,when Bae had entered the camp.

I saw as Wendy shifted uncomfortably when she saw Bae. I watched as Wendy broke his heart ,in the most evil way she could. I could hear what she was saying ,and it was cruel. I couldn't have done it better myself. Bae had left and Wendy was standing there just floating with the leafs.

She started to run into the jungle ,I teleported to a tree after another before she came to a stop. Oh no. My happy satisfied feeling quickly turned into regret as she stood in the middle of the Indian camp ,sobbing.

I climbed down a tree and slowly approached Wendy. She turned around and I could see the fear and anger in her eyes. She feel to the floor and cupped her face. "Wendy?" I say softly ,putting a hand on her shoulder. She slapped my hand and stood up ,her fist clenched. "What have you done?" She said heavily breathing through clenched teeth.

"Wendy its not what it looks like-" I try to say ,but get cut off by the furious Wendy. "Oh its not. So you didn't kill off an entire tribe!" She said looking around waiting for my answer. "I did kill them all. It was getting annoying how they would do a rain dance to bring rain to Neverland. They were challenging my power with their silly nonsense. They had to go." I say with a serious tone as the memories come back.

She laughed humorlessly and bit her lip intill it turned white. "Wow Peter. Your just trying to get rid of any and all happiness I have!" She yelled through out the quit jungle echoing.

She looked down and said nothing ,just played with her thumbs. I couldn't fix this ,or I didn't know how to. "What do you want me to do?" I say quietly. She looked up at me ,her cheeks wet and red ,her eyes laced with tears.

"You know Peter ,I thought I saw a different you before. A one who cared and felt ,but I guess I was wrong. I guess you really are a villain." She said without raising her voice ,or clenching her teeth and fist ,without any harshness. She just a sad smile on her face.

"A villain?" I said confused and hurt. She walked up to me and put her hand on my face. "Yes Peter." She said as a tear fell down her cheek. Wendy walked away into the jungle. I watched her as she walked away. When she left I sat down on a log in the lifeless camp.

"Villain." I say to myself ,the word rolling off my tongue. How could this simply word make me feel so weak ,so...worthless. Why did I even care? Maybe the only reason I did care ,was because ,Wendy said it.

Aww ,poor Peter. I still love him though. So that was chapter 19.
Vote ,comment ,and follow!
Bye my Darlings!