Chapter 56: Do Anything

Peters POV
This is not what I need right now. Although the appearance of Wendy Darling was shocking and unexpected, I wouldn't let them know. That's what they obviously wanted.

But they underestimated me, thought me weak. They thought she was a pawn against me, but little did they know how I could use her. Manipulate her. She was still hopeful, foolish. She still loved me.

And now I had her heart. And she was valuable whether I wanted to admit it or not. Of course I couldn't kill her, her being apart of Neverland and all, but that doesn't mean I can't still have my fun with her. Until then, I needed to take care of things with Henry. Let's play.

~~~

Wendy's POV
The cage. A place I am very familiar with. Although I wish I wasn't. I can't say I exactly expected a welcome party. I only wished Pan would have given me more time to explain myself better.

His words did sting, but I knew better than to listen to them. He was hurt, wether he would like to admit it or not. But he was also a completely different person. But one thing was clear in my mind, I had to bring back the Peter Pan I feel in love with. Because if he continued on like this, the Island will be no longer, I could sense it.

A slight tug began on the cage, and it seemed like someone was letting me down. I assumed it was Pan, to play with me further, but was surprised to see it was Felix.

I instantly lit up, and was just about to call out his name when he lifted a finger up to his lips.

He carefully opened up the cage door and helped me out, taking my hand in his and running from camp.

I ran with him and we ran for what seemed like forever. I missed running so freely, without having to hide myself. But then we reached it. The beach. I let out a breathe of relief.

I looked over to Felix, and although I knew he was happy to see me, I also could tell he was hurt as he looked out at the sea.

"Felix-" I started.

"You left us. You made us believe that you had killed yourself. 115 years, Wendy." He kept his eyes on the ocean, and kept his calm demeanor.

"Felix, I know that no explanation will ever be good enough-"

He looked over at me. "No, it won't. Dammit Wendy I'm not sure wether to be angry or happy right now."

I look down at my hands. "I know, and you have every right to feel that way. Everyone does." Especially Pan. I thought.

"You're selfish. I even told you you were. You're stubborn."

"I know, I know." I sighed. Felix never held back his opinion. He was right though, about all of it.

"But most importantly," he took my hand, "you're alive." He finished with a smile, and I smiled back at him as I went in for a hug.

"Oh Felix! I missed you more than you can believe. It was torture." I expressed as I embraced him tighter.

He lightly chuckled. "I missed you too sis, it's been hard and boring without you here."

I pulled away, "Wait, how did you convince Pan to let you see me?"

We began to walk along the beach. I will admit, it was refreshing. "Well, he doesn't exactly know I'm here." He gives me a playful wink.

I smile and than sigh at the thought of him. "I do wish he would let me explain."

"Wendy, what did you expect from him? You hurt him. It's going to take a lot more than explaining to get on Pans good side. He's darker than he's ever been since you're...well death."

"I know. But if there was anything I could do for him to just give me a chance, I would."

"I wouldn't let him know that." Felix says quickly with an eyebrow arched.

I stop in my tracks and remember all that's been happening these past couple of days. "Felix, can you tell me what's going on? Why are there people on this island searching for a boy?"

"Pan is going to save the island." He responds. I give him a strange look.

"What do you mean? How?"

Felix began to explain the plan that Peter Pan has set up. It was quite clever I will give him that. But aren't I the savior of Neverland? Wasn't that my duty?

"And what of the boy? Will it kill him?" I ask once Felix has finished telling me the plans.

"No, Pan has promised us that he won't be harmed."

I'm suspicious about this plan. Somethings is definitely going on.

"And you believe him?" I question.

"Yes." He says without hesitation. I eyeball him and squint.

"Why do I feel as if you are hiding something from me?"

He looks away and then back at me. "You've got me, there's something I haven't told you."

I smile in satisfaction.

"The boy, Henry, his father is Bealfire" Felix says.

I'm shocked, "Really? Bealfire had a child? He grew up?" The concept seemed so weird for me. One of my oldest friends having a child while I myself am still one. How odd.

"I wished we could talk more Wendy, but we must go before anyone notices our absence."

~~~

Peters POV
Everything was on track so far. I smirk to myself as I watch in secret Wendy and Felix enter the camp. He did good, always has been my most trusted Lost Boy.

Although he was not comfortable with lying to Wendy, he knew it was for the better of the island. He felt just as betrayed by Wendy as I, although I can tell her charm has already softened him.

I will not be fooled, I have a plan and as long as I am on a mission I will not allow Wendy to manipulate my feelings.

I hear the snap of a twig and turn to face Felix. I congratulate him with a smile and pat on the back.

"Remember, I am doing this for the better of the Island." I speak reassuringly.

He nods, "I understand Pan, I made sure to tell her everything you told me to." Good, I had no doubt he would. "She's desperate for your forgiveness, she expressed that she would do anything for you to let her explain."

As we walk back to the center of the camp, my smile grows, that's exactly what I had expected.

Oh, Wendy Darling, you have no idea of what awaits you. But for now, it's time to go and play with Emma, setting it all into place.

"I'm off Felix, watch the camp." I announce to Felix without looking at him. This is fun.

I'm sorryyy. Life got in the wayyy. Forgive me with this small chapter?