Chapter 7: Lost girl

Hello my Darlings. Last chapter was a bit...creepy. I don't know. So Felix's POV will not be in this chapter FYI and also I started school and I don't hate it. Yay!! So chapter 7 here you go!

Wendy's POV

For a second my vision went white and blurry. I open my eyes to see the camp. I look down to see Peters hand wrapped around mine. He had teleported us. I didn't like it very much. I trip a little but get my balance. I pull my hand away from Peters ,but it didn't seem like he noticed much he just looked down at me and said. "You'll get used to teleporting." He whispers to me with a smile. I was still mad at him. First he pushed me off a very tall cliff, murders someone, then leaves me to be killed by pirates.

But at least he saved me ,but he also killed a man. All I know is this Peter is nothing like the one in my book. "Boys!" Peter yells at the empty camp. But before I knew it ,lost boys where flooding out of all sorts of places. The boys make a circle around me and give me looks like they want to eat me. Peter expescially. I began to think the worst. There gonna kill me , or eat me , or worst send me back. "Meet our very first lost girl." Peter says not taking his eyes off me. All the boys yell and holler. One boy grabs me by the hand and drags me to the fire ,that seemed to never go out.

He seemed neraly nine and I was much taller. "My names Johnson." When he smiled you could see a big gap where a tooth had fallen out. "Did you lose a tooth?" I ask with giggle. "Yes I did. I was in a fight with one of the boys ,and it fell out. I didn't cry though ,because Pan said crying is for girls-er I mean ,that it was a weakness." Johnson said it with pride and his chin up. "Would you like to dance ,lost girl." Johnson put a hand out and I took it ,dancing clumsily with the little boy.

"My names Wendy ,you know?" I say with a smile. "I know ,but I like lost girl." We continue to dance around the fire while Peter played his pipe. Johnson had baby blue eyes ,and dark brown hair. He had freckles spred all over his face ,and he was quit adorable. Soon enough we stopped dancing and I sat down on a log ,and Johnson went to go play with the other boys. I sat and watched Peter play his pipe ,it was a most wonderful sound ,and it made me feel ,like I could fly.

Peter looked at me and winked. Than a look of confusion spread across his face ,and he lowered his pipe and walked over to me. "What is it Peter?" I ask concerned if I had done something. "Its just...only certain children can hear this pipe. Children who feel lonely or unloved ,children who feel...well lost." Peter looks at me as if he was surprised ,surprised that I could feel such a thing. "And ,am I not allowed to feel this way?" I say defensive. "No its not that ,it's just." Peter tried to find the words to apologize ,but stuttering instead. I looked up at him confused. Why was it so hard for him to share his feelings. Peter smirks at me ,in a way calling for trouble.

"Remember how I won that game?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Now Peter that wasn't fa-" He cut me off. I cross my arms. "Well ,you have to tell me all ,about you. Its the game." He laughs at my obvious annoyance. "You already said you believed. Now all you have to do ,is tell me about you." I sigh ,turning my back to him. "Aw ,it seems I've been shun." Peter crys sarcastically. "Its not that easy ,Peter." I say turning to see him. He was smiling. It was all just a game. But I wasn't going to play.

"Come on ,lost girl. You don't want to break my rules." He says raising an eyebrow. What was I supposed to do? Tell him? Lie. No ,if I was going to have a new start there would be no lies. Was I going to stay here? "Peter ,I'll tell you if I can-if I can stay here." I close my eyes ,and wait for the answer that I feared. "Well ,you'll have to tell me first." Peter says with a smirk that could kill.

"Fine!" I utter. Peter sits next to me ,waiting for me to start. I sigh. I focus on the dancing flames in front of me ,as the memories flood back. "I was only five when I become an orphan. I was a bit of a trouble maker ,you could say. I went from home ,to home ,but non of them wanted me. I could tell."

"Well one day ,I entered a girls home ,and I beat up some girl. Well just my luck. That girl was some sort of ,tough girl ,but when I beat her up ,I took her place. Well long story short ,no body would talk to me. Because they feared me. I hated it! I was lonely. This girl ticked me off ,and I slapped her. I ran to my room ,and had a bit of a break down. But that's when the shadow came ,and promised me I would never be alone." I say chuckling ,at how ridiculous the story sounded. "Well ,Wendy you came to the right place." He smiled at me. I returned it. He seemed kind ,but yet again he killed someone ,and at that thought ,I pulled away from his never ending gaze.

"I have only one question? Why didn't you believe Neverland was real?" I looked at him ,then down at my hands. "Its just ,I've dreamt of this place ,and I would sit by my window every night ,and cry for you. As I got older that was all you ever were to me ,a dream." I laugh once again.

Peter puts a hand on my shoulder. "Dreams do come true ,you just have to be willing to sacrifice everything in order to do so." Peter walks away ,his words spinning in my head. I just looked at the flams dancing in the air ,like lost loves. A hand lands on my shoulder ,and I look up to see Felix. "Time for bed ,Darling." I stand up and look around. "Where?" I ask him. He chuckled ,a bone chilling sound. "The cage." He says. "Oh." I say looking down. Felix begins to bind my hands ,when I pull away. "No need." I say walking in the cage ,and sitting down with a thump. "Good girl." He says ,lifting me up into the air.

It wasn't all bad. I didn't mind it ,because I could see the stars. I look up at the stars ,hands behind my back. "How I love the stars." I say to myself. "Stars are beautiful " I hear a voice say. I pop up as fast as a lighting strike. I look over at Peter ,who is looking up at the stars on a branch near my cage. " but they must not take an active part in anything ,they must just look on forever. It is a punishment put on them so long ago ,that no star knows what it was. So the older ones have been glossy eyed and seldom speak (winking is the star language) ,but the little one still wonder." I wonder of what it could be. But find no answer. "How do you know that?" I ask curious. "I've been here a long time Wendy." He says before disappearing into the night. I just close my eyes and soon enough drift to sleep ,blocking out the crys.

Hope you guys like this it kinda late and I'm sleepy so not gonna write to much. Just comment vote and follow! Love you all. Goodbye my Darlings!