Chapter 5: Your crazy

Hey guys. So I just moved into a new house I love it but I might not update as much. So here it is. Chapter 5 ,hope you like it.

Wendy's POV

I wake up to the morning sun creeping into my eyelids. I sit up and stretch my back out. That was not fun to sleeping in this cage ,and I was sure I heard crying ,and it haunted my dreams. I look around and see the boys sitting on logs eating breakfast. I was starving ,I didn't eat much of my dinner before Madison decided to open her mouth.

My stomach growls and I lick my lips. I sit in the cage for a while just starring at the boys eating. I felt a tug on the cage and I begin to be pulled down to the ground. I look down and see Felix lowering me down. I smile as he opens the cage.

"Are you hungry ,Wendy." He reaches his hand out ,I take it and he helps me out the cage.

"I am."

He walks towards the fire and the band of boys eating. "Sit." He says walking away. "Um ,okay." I say to Felix who was to far to hear me.

I look at the boys eating and decide to sit alone. They were just chatting and not really looking at me. I got a look from time to time but I just smiled awkwardly back. Felix returned with a plate of food and hands it to me. "Eat up." He says sitting next to me. I start to eat the meat that I guess is dear. I hope.

"Why are sitting alone?" He ask motioning at all the other boys.

"I don't know ,I guess I don't feel to...welcome." I say lowering my voice a bit.

"What makes you say that?" He says with a smirk. I tilt my head at him and give him that "are you dumb look" "Well ,for starters ,you put me in a cage. And I got death stared at by some guy I don't know." He chuckles.

"I saved you ,Darling." He says my name with mockery than walks away.

I just eat my breakfast and when I'm finished I set it down next to me on the ground. I just stare off into the distance and think about what had happened yesterday.

Where was I. And why was that guy so mad at me. I did nothing! I was cold scared and confused and he just acted like I was dirt. I didn't feel that welcome ,maybe the shadow was wrong. Or maybe I was always meant to be alone. It makes sense ,I always end up alone no matter what.

I would be turning eighteen in eight months and the home would have to let me go. And I would be alone. Somebody sat next to me ,and snaped me out of my thoughts ,that was good though. It was always horrible when I was left alone with nothing but my thoughts.

"Having a good breakfast?" I look over to see the boy who was upset last night. I look down and play with the dirt. "Yeah." I say eyes on the dirt. He sighs.

"I'm sorry about last night. You just...surprised me." I look at him and he had a smile that I liked better than that scowl.

"How so?" I say shifting my body toawrds the boy. "You see ,we've never had a girl come here before." I frown my eyebrows. "Here?" He returns the look.

"Don't you know? You're in Neverland." He smiles and the boys around him howl. I laugh.

"Neverland. Are you serious?" He returns a hard stare with a bit of confusion.

"You are serious?" He stands up and waves his hands at the boys around him.

"Does it look like we're joking ,I mean you saw a mermaid." I stand up. "

You are all crazy! That must have been fake!" The boy widened his eyes.

"You don't believe me ,I'm hurt ,I really am." He said sarcastically.

"Oh and let me guess ,your Peter Pan." I say back sarcastically. He stepped closer intill we were about an inch apart. My heart was beating like drum ,because he was crazy ,that's all. He leans in and whispers.

"Bingo." He backs up.

"What?" I spit. "Well ,if she doesn't believe me boys ,I think I can make her." He says grining evil. The boys just grin. I just looked confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The so called "Peter" wraped an arm around my waist. "What!"

My whole vision went white ,and I felt dizzy. Then I could see Peters face in front of mine smiling. I rubed my eyes and grunted. "What did you do!" I yell at him.

"Look down." I looked down and realized we were on a cliff. I looked down and it looked like we were thousands of feet high. I started to panic ,grabing on to Peter who just laughed.

"How did we get here!" I yelled at Peter and try to get as far from Peter without falling. "Would it be so crazy if is said magic?." He said calmly as if it was normal.

"I don't believe you! I must have blacked out or...something!" I yelled not backing down. The wind was howling and blowing my hair everywhere.

"How bet we play a game. If you win ,I am crazy ,and this is not Neverland. But if I win ,you have to tell me everything about yourself ,and you have to admit I was right ,and Neverland is real." He rasied his eyebrow waiting for an answer ,this was ridiculous ,of course he was crazy. It's not like he would win...would he.

"And what if I don't want to play?" I say seriously. He gave a humorless chuckle. "I didn't give you a choice." He said voice sending chills down my spine. "Okay. How do we play?" He laughed. "Just fly. It's not that hard you just have to believe." I was confused ,then.

He blew a green dust in my face and pushed me and I fell backwards ,falling through the air. I screamed then panicked even more when I saw Peter right next to me , surround by green dust.

"You are crazy!" I say fear pulsing through me. He takes my hand and positions me to were I'm right next to him facing the water.

"All you have to say is that you believe!" He yells over the wind ,still smiling. "What!" I yell angry. "You can't win ,so say you believe and I'll save you." I look at him than the water.

"Tick tock!" He says pointing at the water and rocks ,waiting for me. "I believe!" I yelled as loud as possible. He smiled. Green eyes filled with playful light.