Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful

Hey Guys! Its been forever! My tablet is still broken and its torture. But I imagine its been torture for those of you waiting for me to update. I'm just going to apologize in advance bc when I write on a laptop I tend to skip words or letters and I just mess up a lot. Listen to the song please. I think it goes good. If it stops, restart it. Thanks! Okay, Chapter 43!

Wendy's POV

I sit, once again, in a cage suspended in the air. And I'm not sure how I feel. Angered? No. Confused? No. Heartbroken? I think that's it. 

I could see it in his eyes and feel it surrounding the island. It was sad and dark, but also strangely a little weak. It was depressing. What was happening? Peter is frightfully unrecognizable, along with the island, the camp, and the boys.   

 There's a feeling in me. I'm betrayed. I am mad. I am confused. And I have the feeling that somewhere deep inside of me, the dark is winning. Is this what Peter wants? To destroy me until I'm nothing? Because that's what it feels like. 

Pan's POV 

How could this happen! One of the youngest boys finds..her, but Felix does't? He's hiding something and I will find out.

I teleport to camp angry. 

"Felix!" I yell, fist clenched. All conversation stands still as eyes are glued to me. My eyes burn through the camp as I search. "Felix!" I repeat.

Felix quickly walked to where I stand. "Yes Pan?" He looks down. I grab his bicep and dig my nails in his coat. 

He slowly looked up at my snarling face. "Is there something you'd like to tell me Felix?" I raised an eyebrow. He looked hard in my eyes and shook his head. 

I licked my lips and chuckled. "I find it funny how you think I'm stupid!" I snap. Losing my temper I push Felix down to the dirt. He didn't say anything, he only looked up at me. 

"I can't believe this! After all I've done for you!" I kick him in the gut. He groans and clenches his stomach. Some of the boys gasp ,others turn away.

I kneel down to him. "You know I don't like lying. You must be punished. Don't worry, I'll give it back to you-"

"No-' He starts. I plunge my hand into his chest. Water fills his eyes and he goes speechless, choking on air. He deserves to be punished for lying to me. I take my rules seriously, and Felix of all people should know, hes seen me kills hundreds because of breaking a simple rules.    

Something was wrong. I pulled my hand out. "Where the hell is your heart Felix." I whisper. He took a deep breath, but with a shaky finger he pointed. I followed his finger to a cage holding the one and only rule breaker herself, Wendy Darling. 

I stood up, offering a hand to Felix. I pulled Felix up and patted his back. I didn't look back at him, I only walked to her cage. I slowly let her cage down and unlocked her it. She looked up at me jaw clenched. I rolled my eyes and roughly pull her up by her wrist and then pushed her to the ground.

Her mouth hung open. She stood up and dusted her pants off. "What the-" She began.

"Wheres Felix's heart?" I cut her off. Her face fell and she went pale. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking." She swallows. I walk up to her, eyes following. I slap her, hard and fast.

She holds her red cheek and looks at me with dark eyes. I smirk. I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Don't make yourself look dim Darling." Her blue eyes shine with a somehow dark light in an almost scary way. 

I step back. "Now," I raise my voice for everyone to hear, "I ask again. Wheres the heart?" I ask slowly. 

She took her hand off of her face and stuck her hand in her coat and revealed a red beating heart. She walked over to Felix. He shifted uncomfortably and didn't make eye contact. Wendy took a deep breath and pushed the heart back into his chest. 

"There, you happy now Peter!" Wendy yelled. Everyone looked back at me. I quickly walked over to her and pushed her up against a tree. She gasped in pain.

"It's Pan." I sneered through clenched teeth. I nailed her wrist to the tree with my hands and dug my nails into her skin. Deeper and deeper, breaking the skin and into her flesh. She took a quick intake of air. 

"Pan." She whispered through the pain. Blood started to drip down my arms as well as hers. 

"That's right." I keep my nails in her flesh as he legs cripple before her, her knees giving out and pushing against mine, trying to break free. 

A hand is placed on my shoulder. "What?" I snap over my shoulder. I'm meet with Nicks blue eyes. 

"Pan ,that's enough! She didn't know!" He yelled. "Well she does now!" I yell back. 

"Pan, look at her!" Felix yells from behind Nick. I look back a her. Her eyes where squeezed shut, her teeth clenched, a harsh line in her forehead and between her eyes. 

I pulled my hands away. I didn't move but I did't look at her. "P-pan." I heard her whisper. I looked at her. "What." I snapped. 

"Take it." She whispered. I frowned my eyebrows. "What are you talking about now?" I say shaking my head. She grabbed my hands an rested it on her chest. "Take my heart." She whispered.

I pity her. Oh how I pity this stupid girl. I also hate her. In so many ways. "No." I say. I slowly walked away. I wasn't going to spare her of the pain she caused herself. 

"Nick." I called. 

"Yes Pan." He weakly called. I stopped and looked him up and down. She could fight him off if he tried anything. "Go get Wendy cleaned up." He nodded and walked over to where Wendy stood speechless, blood dripping down her arms, tears threatening to drop. 

"Why! Why watch me suffer!" She yelled. I turned back to see her on her knees, Nick trying to get her to stand. 

"Because Wendy." I snapped my fingers remembering something. A brown leather cuff wrapped around her wrist, just below her wound. 

"Pain is beautiful."       

Sorry its crappy

Still love me pls