Chapter 32: Our lost Girl

Heya there guys. I'm in pain because I miss Pan a little (a lot) and yeah. I bet you do too. Yep, you do. But I have a plan. And it might not be what you expect, but whatever. Yeah, Chapter 32, here you go!

Felix's POV

He's changed. A lot. It almost hurts how much he's changed. Not just because I've lost my best friend, but because the lost boys have lost there faith in Pan. Little by little they are learning to distrust him. I can sense it.

Even if they won't admit it, I know they miss Wendy too. So does Pan. Ever since she's left, the island had changed. Its not as happy as it used to be.

Pan makes the boys train everyday, and there are so many rules. There aren't supposed to be rules on Neverland. He didn't even have to say some of the rules for us to know them.

Like, don't mention Wendy. You just know not to.

Or, don't ask questions about plans. He will tell you in time. Like the one about the truest believer. He said that's why the boys are being trained so hard, to be ready when the so called 'heroes' come to take back the truest believer.

Another one, that must be the biggest of them all is, don't visit him at his thinking tree, or Wendy's.

Once, long after Wendy was gone, I visited her tree. Just to talk to her, tell her What had happened, and how we missed her. Then, Pan showed up and asked why i was there. I told him, "Just to pay my respects." He looked at me as if I had stabbed him in the stomach. That's when I knew, and left.

Pan had no heart, and was more angry and, cold. He proved it when he pulled out that poor girls heart out, Cindy. The boys were frightened and weren't sure what was the cause of the sudden change.

One thing I hated about Pans change was, we had to call him Pan. Lots of the boys already did. It was a nickname I called him. But most of the time, the boys would call him Peter. This Pan, was a new person. A person with out conscience, or humanity.

But After long, the boys started to notice something else was off. Wendy wasn't around. There were hush stories of what happened.

"Pan killed her."

"She ran away."

"The dark one killed her! We all saw it!"

"She betrayed Pan, and he banished her to the land without magic."

"She killed herself."

"Injected herself with dream shade! Now that's, what we saw."

"Jumped off the cliff." One whispered around the dinner fire. Pan was gone, in the world without magic. Looking for the truest believer. That's what gave them then the courage to talk about her.

"Enough!" I stood up and yelled. All this nonsense about Wendy made me sick.

All the boys looked up at me. "Why should we?" One of the boys named John said. He and his little brother, Michael, had always annoyed me. They thought they could challenge me. But they were too weak. Even for the both of them put together.

"Because, non of you know the truth of what happened. You all just make up stories. Horrible stories that don't make any sense." I say with disgust.