Chapter 4: The shadows secret

Hey guys so here's chapter 4 ,in Peter's POV so schools almost here and ,I'm at my cousins house ,2 hours away from my home town and I don't know what to do. Here you go.

Peter's POV

I walk out of the camp and teleport to dark hollow ,the shadows home. I get there and shout for the shadow.

"Where are you! I have to ask you a question." I yell into the darkness. The shadow that has been there since day one fly's into view.

"Yes." He says. Why would the shadow bring a girl to Neverland? "What have you done ,bringing a girl here." I say anger boiling in me.

Unlike others I'm not afraid of him ,I have no fears. That's the perks of being ,well me. "For years ,this girl has been begging. And I know you could hear it." The shadow said knowingly.

"And. Many girls beg." I say raising an eyebrow. 

"Well ,Neverland is a place to visit in you dreams not a place to live ,you were the first to try and stay, and by doing so ,your breaking the rules."

The shadow comes to level with me. "I know this." I snap at him ,rolling my eyes. "Well there's one more thing you don't know ,Peter Pan. That girl ,can save you."

The shadows words catch my attention ,and I give him a confused look. "How." I say getting annoyed at his game. "There's more to this girl than you can see. She's...special. She can help you keep your immortality." He says flying around me.

"How do I not know about this. I thought there was only one way."  This is messing with me.

"Ah ,that's the thing. I didn't think such a person existed." He flew up. What was that supposed to mean?

"How can she help?" He flew up and out of view. " That's for you to find out." And like that our conversation was over. I roll my eyes.

I teleport back to camp. "So?" Felix said behind me. He's quit sneaky. 

"Did you find out anything about the girl?" Felix walk beside me. We sat down on a log around the fire.

"She's useful." I say staring into the fire. "How so?" Felix's voice low.

"I don't know." I say looking at him than back at the fire. How was this girl going to help me.

"What do we do with her." Felix looked back at the cage were she was ,I did the same. "Well the only thing we can for now." Felix smirks.

"We find out who this girl really is." I say standing up ,Felix right next to me. "And Felix ,try to be nice." I say patting his back. I walk over to my  tent and lay on the makeshift bed ,that wasn't that bad. 

Who is this girl ,that can "save" me. How can she be useful ,all girls are useless ,weak ,whining ,little prissy brats. We'll have to train her ,cant have her dying ,or drowning ,stupid girl. I guess I'm going to have to act nice ,or try. 

I try to fall asleep ,but that girl wont stop swirling in my head like a hurricane. What was it about her. She had the guts to speak to me. 

I get up and the camp in completely silent. Everyone was asleep. I walk over to the tree ,where we were keeping her. I teleport to the nearest branch next to her cage.

She was sleeping. And by the way she was tossing and turning I wouldn't say she was sleeping so well. She kept on mumbling something I couldn't make out.

Something about her ,just drew me to her. I reach out to move the hair out of her face. I reach my hand through the bars and sweep the hair out of her face. Once I took a good look at her...she wasn't...bad looking. She seemed familiar. "How are you going to help me ,love" I say more to myself. I decide to got to bed ,the image of her in my mind.  

Sooooooooooooooooooooo ,how you like? Ok so Peter is really confused ,and he should be I mean this girl just shows up and is supposed to save him. Weird. Omg I'm so stupid. Well comment ,vote ,follow all that good junk. Bye my Darlings.:*