Chapter 36: Interesting Author's Note

Hello my favorite readers!

I recently thought of an idea for the sequel of this Amourshipping story (even though this series isn't going to be done in a while.)

My idea is that after Ash and Serena train harder and become the top male and female Trainers of the whole entire Academy, they express interest in traveling all of Kalos. So, somehow, they get together with Clemont and Bonnie, Clemont's younger sister, who also wish to go on a journey.

It will basically be like the Pokémon XY series. For the most part, the main events will be the same, added with a lot of Amourshipping moments. I will change the gym battle descriptions to make them more interesting, and Serena will, of course, be following her dream to become the Kalos Queen.

Whoops, I guess that last part is a spoiler for Serena's dream. Then again, I think it would be pretty obvious that she was going for Showcases instead of battling.

I want to hear you! Please voice your opinions on the future of my Amourshipping Story.

Also, there is, unfortunately, a bad part to this note.

School is coming up (for me at least) and I won't have a lot of time. Please be patient while I write new chapters! Monday's and Wednesday's I know that is going to be almost impossible, my sports overlap on those days after school.

Okay, to stop thinking about these depressing topics, I'm going to introduce something new. ASSUMING I am going through with the Kalos journey sequel thing, the first person to be the most supportive for the next couple chapters will be introduced as either Ash's rival in battling OR Serena's rival in Showcases. Girls have the option to choose, boys will have to stick with battling, of course. It would be awkward for a guy to show up in a Showcase.

Also, by supportive, I mean comments, votes, likes, follows, bla bla bla. As a result, once I choose the person, they will tell me the name they would like to be called by (appropriate, please!), whose rival they will be, and favorite Pokémon, no legendaries. Your character will be pretty good.

This is the first time I have ever done anything of this sort. Please don't be upset if you were supportive and not picked. But before this, you must decide if you like my setting for the sequel and my new idea.

Thank you, and enjoy the chapters that are coming up!