Chapter 58: Unfortunate and Sad Note

Blehhhhhh I'm sorry guys! I have a bit of writers block at the moment for this story, and I can't update all the time.

My news:

Unfortunately, Strength will be on hold for a while as I hopefully managed to finish up Fade Away. In my opinion, Fade Away is written a lot better than this fanfic.

Which leads to...

My sad news:

I'm not exactly sure about continuing Strength.

As in writing a sequel. I feel really bad about this, but I feel even though I started this story first, Fade Away has more depth. It also gets more detail in.

This one started out as a normal, average Amourshipping fanfic you'll see out there a lot (NO OFFENSE TO OTHER AUTHORS) with no real and deep plot. It's just a simple Pokémon school fanfic, where Ash and Serena meet, and fall in love.

(I'M SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT. EVEN IF IT IS MY OWN STORY.)

I had no idea that you guys would love it so much. You may not know this, but my top career choice is being an author. This story does not have proper formatting, and it doesn't work if I change it during the middle of the story.

Not to brag a lot, but I think I've got the knack. I'm currently thirteen, so I should develop this. And writing is something I love. I want my stories to be as well-written as possible, and improve upon it.

Even if this isn't truly published. I want to see the limit of my writing, see how I can fit things together. By continuing a sequel in this format, it's not really the best. You know, since it isn't proper dialogue.

Of course, I might still consider writing the sequel if you guys annoy me to heck about this.

And honestly, I don't expect all of you to know my way of thinking about this matter. After all, sometimes, just a few words typed on a page will not express everything the writer is feeling.

All I'm asking for you is to bear with me. I'm still deciding on these tough choices.

Please read all of this, it is important. As well as the part two paragraphs above. I repeat: I DO NOT EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY WAY OF THINKING ABOUT THIS MATTER.

So please do not give negativity about this. At least I'll be finishing this story through.

Sorry, and thanks.

~TheDreamRider