POTENTIAL SEQUEL

Hey guys, author of Strength here!

I understand probably most of you will be seeing this and be like "yo wuht gurll it's been two years and you're posting this NOW??"

But,

Yes.

As the title proclaims, I am considering writing a sequel for Strength.

This is due to me returning to this account and seeing all the love and support Strength's gotten, and people begging for a continuation. I expect most readers who read it two years ago may not come back for it. Even so, I just wanted to drop by with this notification and see how many people care.

With that being said, I'm going to jump into some things you guys might want to know and things I'd like for you to respond to.

1. My writing has gotten MUCH better.

Therefore, I'd like you to consider a possible style change. Example,

How I used to write and what you're all used to:

Ash and Serena run out onto the stage with shock all over their faces, holding their scripts eagerly.

ASH: *screams* STRENGTH'S GETTING A SEQUEL? HELL YEAH!

PAUL: POTENTIAL, she said. Nothing's been decided yet, so don't get your hopes up losers.

BARRY: Oh shut up Paul, come back when you're a MAIN CHARACTER

SERENA: Barry, you're not a main character either...

BARRY: EXCUSE ME?! *charges at her, arm ready to punch*

SERENA: *trips Barry* Lol

How I've improved, including style/format/grammatical changes:

Ash and Serena eagerly sprinted onto the stage, mouths agape, expressions shocked, and scripts clutched in hands trembling with excitement. "STRENGTH'S GETTING A SEQUEL? HELL YEAH!" exclaimed Ash.

Paul walked on with a bored expression, eyeing his script with disinterest. "POTENTIAL, she said. Nothing's been decided yet, so don't get your hopes up." He then scoffed. "Losers."

Barry entered the scene with a skidding noise- probably from his shoes sliding on the floor. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "oh, shut up, Paul, and come back when you're a MAIN CHARACTER!" Paul wrinkled his nose in disgust as Serena replied with a sweat drop, "Barry, you're not a main character either..."

The blond turned beet red as the cast laughed at him. "EXCUSE ME?!" He charged at Serena, arm raised and pulled back in preparation for a punch. She grinned and dodged smoothly to the side, adding a "really, Barry?" before promptly tripping him.

If I do the second option and style, updates may take longer and the chapters themselves will also be longer but I doubt it will be anything too agonizing.

It'd be very helpful to know which you all would prefer. Honestly, I'm okay with doing either one. It's all up to you guys :)

2. Ash and Serena's journey in Kalos will be very much alike Ash and Serena's journey in the anime.

This is a given. Ash will participate in battles while Serena will participate in Showcases. Clemont and Bonnie will do their own little things. I brought up this point just as a heads up. Of course, the journey will be different in many aspects especially because of the Amourshipping, but the essentials of their journey will be the same.

3. Updates will be as frequent as I can manage.

High school sucks.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it.

4. I'll probably be trying to improve upon my writing and get in better character development and plot! (always good but will be kinda hard considering how I ended Strength)

5. It might be off to a rough and shaky start due to how long ago I wrote Strength and I might forget some things so I'll be relying on you guys to remind me :)

There, I said everything y'all need to know! However, if I do end up deciding to go through with the sequel it will be almost impossible if I don't receive feedback. I genuinely want to know what my readers approve of and what they don't so I can write in the best manner possible for my audience.

I've come back from a long break, and realized how much I missed writing this story and laughing over your comments. So, here I am, and now I ask for you guys to be my readers once more.

Love you all SO much-

~ TheDreamRider