Chapter 59: Christmas Special!

Merry Christmas! And to those who don't celebrate it, Happy Holidays! Let's get on with it, shall we? (Specials will be formatted differently) This does not follow story from the last part we left off on.

<><>Ash's POV<><>

"Merry Christmas!" I greet Serena, in the morning. She smiles brightly, and returns, "Merry Christmas to you, too!"

"Honestly," I joke, "if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would already be down there opening up presents. Soooo on that note, let's go!"

Serena chides, "alright, alright!"

We head downstairs, where we surprisingly meet up with the rest of the gang. "I'm glad you all came," Serena says, "but are you guys sure it's okay to spend Christmas morning at my house?"

They grin. Barry shouts (like he's eaten too much sugar [he probably has]), "it's fine! I mean, we all brought presents and stuff, right? We're the best group!"

We share a laugh, and then, total chaos strikes. The room is full of crazy people. Annnnd no, I'm not over exaggerating. Not at all.

Wrappings fly everywhere, boxes hit everyone's faces, and people shout and holler.

At some points, fights break out because we steal each other's gifts. And other than that, it's completely full of joy and happiness.

I give Serena a ticket to go to the movies with me to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (A/N: Yes, I actually did see it today! It was AMAZING!)

Of course, like any Star Wars geeks, we're very excited!

<><>Serena's POV<><>

Because I know a lot of the reader's of this story did not watch it yet, I will not spoil. Trust me. Anyways, the only thing that kind of ruined the whole 'movie date' theme was the fact that...

The fact that...

Erm...

The rest of the gang bought tickets to it as well. And they conveniently (note the sarcasm) sat right behind us.

Yeah.

Um... I'm gonna change the subject, like, right about now.

After the movie, we all return to my house, play a couple new video games we got for Christmas, then decide to head out to the park and just, dunno, chill.

Coincidentally, Kenny's also there, too, and I notice Dawn talking to him for a while. She seems to be having fun.

(At this point, May and Shauna's stalker modes are turned on. Plus their shipping modes.)

"Hey guys!" Barry calls us over to where he's sitting. "I just realized this. Y'know Star Wars?" We all nod, except for Kenny, who's a bit confused.

"Don't you think that-" "WAIT!"

Both Dawn and I clamp a hand over his mouth, simultaneously. He tries to mumble through it, but he eventually gives up.

Then, simultaneously, (again) we slap his face. "Idiot!" we exclaim. "Don't you know that Kenny -(Dawn)- the readers -(me)- haven't seen it yet?!"

He cringes, and repeats "sorry" over and over, really fast. I sigh. "Know your manners!" I scold. "Spoiling is the worst crime one can commit in the movie/book fan world!"

(Me: True, true.)

The rest of the boys just sweat drop, and after a moment, Ash grabs my hand. He turns to the rest. "See ya!" he waves.

Clemont inquires, "where are you two going?"

He laughs, "we're dating. This should be normal, right? Just some time to our own. Catch you guys later."

I blush, and nod. "We'll be back," I promise. Then, Ash leads me up the nearby grassy hill, grinning the whole time.

<><>Ash's POV<><>

I've never really been good at romantic stuff, but I think what I have in mind should suffice. I hope. Well, if it's Serena, she'll understand.

I mean, after all, this is the first time for the both of us we've ever dated anyone.

"So..." Serena smiles. "Where are we going?" I shrug. "Nothing too abnormal, just a special place I think you should recognize."

(A/N: Remember the chapter with them under the stars and doing the lovey-dovey stuff? Yeah, it's that place.)

Once we arrive, she squeals, "right! Of course I recognize this place." We take a seat.

"The Star Wars ticket was the first present for you," I say. She asks, confused, "first?" I nod. "Here's your second."

I pull out a rather small present, neatly wrapped, placing it in her hands. Serena blushes, and begins to unwrap the gift.

"It's..." she trails off, taking off the cover. "It's nothing. Where is it? What is it?"

Ehhh, I can't believe I'm actually going through with this idea. It's so... oddly romantic. Wow, that feels weird, thinking that. Also pretty cheesy, but... moving on.

"This."

I lean in and give her a full kiss, embracing her in my arms. She blushes, slowly kissing back.

I draw myself back. "Do you like it?" I smirk, and she laughs. "How could I say no?"

~ Fin ~

THAT WAS THE CHEESY-EST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN. Anyways, there you have it! Short and kind of not Christmas-y, but I tried. And apologies to those who don't celebrate the holiday.

Hope you have the merriest Christmas in the world!