Chapter 74: Goodbyes

Okay so as I already mentioned in one of the previous chapters, this book will be ending with the next chapter. I know it may seem stupid for some of you but this was kind of my 'warm up' book. The format isn't even proper and I can't change it. The plot line was all over the place. So yeah. There will not be a sequel.

Also, I am going to enter Fade Away into the Pokémon Watties, so check it out if you haven't already.

ASH: Okay, so we've gathered you all here to tell you something.

SERENA: Ash, Clemont, and his sister Bonnie and I...

CLEMONT: Are leaving...

BONNIE: To travel...

ASH, SERENA, CLEMONT, BONNIE: KALOS!

Stares follow, and the party of four sweat drop as it doesn't garner the attention they expected would be. But then,

REST: TAKE US WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

ASH: We can't. It's too big of a group, sorry.

CLEMONT: Anyways, we all have goals to complete regarding to the Kalos region.

SERENA: That's right. Ash will challenge all the gyms, and eventually get to the Kalos league. I will be Performing there, and may pursue a dream of being the Kalos Queen. Clemont needs to sort some of his gym leader business-

BARRY: WHAT THE FLYING PSYDUCKS?! CLEMONT IS A GYM LEADER IN THE KALOS REGION?!

BONNIE: My big Brother just got his gym leader job and decided to move down here to learn a bit before battling challengers.

DAWN: And what about you, Bonnie?

Bonnie grins, showing pearly white teeth, giggling.

BONNIE: I'm not old enough to be a Trainer, so I'll tag along and take care of some of their Pokémon so I'm prepared once I age.

MAY: That's like my little brother, Max.

ASH: Anyways. We're leaving in three days. I really wish you could all come with us, but you guys probably have other plans for the summer?

They nod disappointedly and in agreement.

KENNY: *Slings arm around Dawn's shoulder* We're also heading to the Sinnoh region for Contests.

MAY, SHAUNA: *Screams* SHIP!

*Time skip to airport*

CLEMONT: Well, it seems like time for goodbyes.

They all share sweet goodbyes (except in the case of Barry) and bid the group good luck in everything that they do in Kalos.

TREVOR: PokèMail us some photos! We'd love to see the Lumiose Gym.

Nods of agreement spread through the group. The flight announcer signals for their flight, from Kanto to Kalos.

SERENA: Thanks for making my first year enjoyable! We'll visit you near the end of summer!

EVERYONE: *Waves* BYE!

DAWN: Knock 'em dead, Serena!

BARRY: Crush the Gym Leaders and crush the League! I'm rooting for ya, Ash!

TIERNO: Keep grooving and show those Challengers why you were meant to be a Gym Leader!

MAY: Take care, Bonnie!

TREVOR: SEND PICSSSSSSS

SHAUNA: Serena, too bad I couldn't come with you! I'd love to compete against you next time!

KENNY: Good luck everyone!

ASH, SERENA, CLEMONT, BONNIE: Thanks guys and goodbye!

They board the flight to Kalos.

SERENA: Returning to my homeland after a simple year... Never thought that would happen.

ASH: Well that's your third! I'm honestly surprised I'm going for a second time.

CLEMONT: Aha this is also my third...

BONNIE: Same. Ash you is an outsider! *Laughs*

With smiles planted on everyone's faces, the plane traveling to the Kalos region takes off, laughter ringing out.