Chapter 37: To Kalos

Last time, Serena battles with Ash to give her some ideas for the Pokémon Showcase she is participating in. Finally, the day has come to go to Kalos.

SERENA: What?! The Showcase is in Lumiose City?!

ASH: Yeah. What's so wrong about that?

SERENA: Lumiose is the largest city in Kalos. There must be tons of people coming to watch us Perform!

DAWN: Relax, Serena. It won't be that bad at all! No need to worry!

EVERYONE: *Sweat drops* Now there's a need to worry.

The group of friends begin to laugh as they board the plane set for the Kalos region.

SHAUNA: I can't believe it. This Academy sure wants the students to have a great time! I mean, all of the students and teachers are going to watch!

SERENA: *Shrinks in embarrassment* Don't remind me.

BARRY: *Exclaims* You practiced for basically a month and you have stage fright now?!

KENNY: *Sweat drops* Well, he is right. I'm sure you'll be fine!

SERENA: *Blushes and mutters* If you say so...

The plane takes off into the air, leaving the ground.

???: So cool!

MAY: Eh? Who's that?

A little girl with blonde hair with a Dedenne in a bag peers out the window in awe.

CLEMONT: Meet my little sister, Bonnie!

BONNIE: *Looks over* Huh? These are your friends, Big Brother?

The little sister scans all of the girls, and stops when she looks at May.

BONNIE: *Diamond eyes* You're a keeper!

MAY: Huh?!

BONNIE: Please take care of my brother he may look like a mess right now but he really needs someone to keep him out of trouble and-

CLEMONT: *Glasses turn white and blushes hysterically* Bonnie! I told you not to do that anymore!

Clemont's Aipom arm pops out of his backpack and covers Bonnie's mouth.

BONNIE: *Voice muffled*Mmf... I hap oo tink apout it!

EVERYONE: *Sweat drops* What was that about?

CLEMONT: *Still blushing and stutters* Ah, just, uh, don't think about her too much! Little sisters... heh... right?!

KENNY: She's not your average little sister, then.

ASH: Um, anyways... Which Pokémon are you guys using, Dawn and Shauna!

SHAUNA: Well, I only have one Pokémon to use, and that's Bulbasaur.

MAY: Cool, you have a Bulbasaur, too!

DAWN: And mine will be a secret, since I caught some more Pokémon for the Showcase.

SERENA: Good for you, Dawn!

KENNY: Got an idea on which Pokémon Zoey and... what's her name... Miette are using?

BARRY: That pink Pokémon for Miette!

CLEMONT: *Sweat drops* You mean Slurpuff?

DAWN: As for Zoey, I think she's using a Glameow.

The group continues to talk about the Showcase until the plane begins to shake. They had landed in the Kalos region. Ash stands up immediately before the plane had stopped completely.

ASH: Alright! We're in the Kalos region!

Serena, though, grabs his shoulder and forces him to sit down.

SERENA: *Scolds* We're not supposed to get up, yet, Ash!

ASH: *Embarrassed* Right, sorry!