Chapter 73: Water Park

The end is nearing! Btw this is a long chappie! More about this in the next two chapters.

School ended for the Academy, and it is the same day the local water park opens. The group decided to visit, and they all group up a Serena's house before walking there.

ASH: It's pretty big...

SERENA: What did you expect? It's a water park.

They enter and pay the admission fees, and head towards the changing rooms. The guys (being guys) come out first and wait for the girls. Finally,

All the girls wear two pieces, with the exception of Bonnie. From Serena's top hangs a cascade of red gradient frills, and her bottom has a small ribbon on the side.

BONNIE: *Stars in eyes* Serena, I love your swimsuit! It's so pretty! Right, Ash?

ASH: *Stares* Huh? Oh, y- yeah. You look great.

SERENA: *Blushes* Thanks, Ash.

BONNIE: *Pushes them together* Yayyy! Amourshipping for days!

ASH: Eh? Amourshipping? What is that?

SERENA: Amour is a French word, meaning 'Love'........ Loveshipping?

GROUP: .....................

BONNIE: *Laughs evilly* Yes, I am the Shipping master! And you two *points at Dawn and Kenny* are Penguinshipping!

DAWN, KENNY: * ;-; *

CLEMONT: *Embarrassed* B- Bonnie! You shouldn't-

BONNIE: *Wiggles finger* Nah uh uh, Brother. After all, I still need to find you a waifu. *Grabs his arm* Here is the perfect place to find them!

CLEMONT: * ;-; * Nuuuuu lemme go

The group sweat drops as they watch Clemont get dragged away.

BARRY: *Laughs* See you later when you come back with a wife!!

*Now for some fun!*

They jump into the pool, laughing as they shove water into each other's faces. Then, Ash points at a huge structure.

ASH: Look, people are jumping off of the ledges and into the water!

TREVOR: There are five in total. The top one looks pretty high.

KENNY: I see stairs near the bottom so you can climb up.

SHAUNA: Seems fun! Why don't we give it a try?

TIERNO: Yeah!

DAWN: There's a line...

MAY: I don't mind waiting. I wanna jump off the third one!

BARRY: *Scoffs* Really, May? I'm going to jump off the fifth one! The highest platform!

MAY: *Yells* Shut up! I hope you piss yourself looking down from there!

The group speed walks to the end of the line.

ASH: I'm going for the fifth one. How about you, Serena?

SERENA: *Nervous* Um, maybe the third...

ASH: Don't be frightened! I'm sure it'll be really fun and exhilarating.

SERENA: Okay... I'll go on the fourth one.

Barry insists on jumping first and climbs the stairwell. He shouts down and waves when he gets to the top over the railing, and leaps.

And he screams like a baby.

When Dawn jumps, she yells; Kenny doesn't make a noise as he jumps off the third, May cheers from the second, Tierno hollers from the third, Trevor makes a peep from the first, Shauna laughs from the fourth.

When Ash jumps from the fifth, he fist pumps and air and whoops. Finally, Serena climbs up to the fourth platform and shouts in joy once she jumps off. Ash helps her out of the pool.

ASH: Great, right?

SERENA: *Breathless* Yeah, that was pretty fun.

(When I jumped off of something like this before, I jumped off the third platform. When I go back I plan to jump off the fourth!)

They start playing Beach Volleyball because there's a sand court. They group up in pairs, similar to the ones they did for the dance. Ash and Serena win the tournament because Serena claims she played in a clinic.

Then, they chill in the hot tub for a bit before grabbing a bite to eat. After that, they jump in the pool again.

ASH: *Goes underwater and pulls Serena's leg down* Yo!

Serena shrieks and twists, trying to escape, but gets pulled under. They surface the water laughing.

Ash, Serena, Kenny, and Dawn play battleships, where the girls get on the guy's shoulders and try to wrestle each other off. Neither would give in so they ended it in a tie.

The day grows dimmer, and the group decides to leave, laughing and talking about Barry's girlish screech as he jumped. They reunited with Clemont and Bonnie who sometimes went over and talked to them in the midst of finding him a girl.

DAWN: *Stretches and yawns* Good fun!

MAY: I agree! It was a great way to start off summer.

They walk home, overjoyed and happy that summer is finally here.