1. Thin Air

There are some characters that you might not know, to have a better understanding you can read my other Haikyuu stories, but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction Series stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amu POV
(In P.E. Class)

If anyone is bothering to read this, then that's great since I personally feel like no one's going to be paying attention... Yes I know what you're thinking. How can she say this about herself? Is she some type of emo person? Does she not want to attract attention to herself? Is it because she's average in everything she does? Well I let me just say this... I'm not emo and it's not like I'm secluding myself from others. It's more like they just don't see me. To be exact.. I'm invisible. I know I have plain looks and just looking at me, you can see the typical Japanese girl with bangs and long hair along with glasses. But I don't think I'm plain person at all when it comes to my skills.

People would think that I'm average at everything due to my appearance, but I'm not even close, I'm actually above average. Ever since I was little, I have always been the most athletic and smartest person in my class. Normally people would applaud to this however for me it isn't like that. No one notices me or maybe no one tries to know who I am.... It's to the point that I feel like thin air.

Just from remembering the past, I can name so many experiences where I was completely not known by my entire class including the teacher. I'm just lucky my parents know that I exist or else my whole life would be hell. Maybe if it was someone else who didn't have such a strong personality like me, this kind of situation would make them become depress, however I'm not like that. I believe that one day people will notice me and those people will be the ones to truly recognize me and become my friend. But I know that right now, after coming here on the first day of school... I don't feel super confident to have any close friends.

(Flashback in the morning)

Given the opportunity to go to Shiratorizawa Academy under full scholarship has been a miracle for my parents who came from a low income. I originally was suppose to go to Karasuno High since it was much closer to my home, however my parents push me into going to Shiratorizawa Academy which I'm now currently enrolled in. I yawn as I wait for bus to come and take me away to the school. I look at the time, I only have 45 minutes and it's my first day of school! I begin to panic, but I'm relieved to see the bus come on time.

I stand near the sign, expecting the bus to come, but instead the bus passes right by me. What the--- I wave my hands around to get the driver's attention, but he just leaves me stranded here by myself... Mom, dad this is not exactly how I wanted my first day of school to go by, I cry to myself as I watch the bus disappear from my sight.

At this rate it's going to take forever to figure out where Shiratorizawa Academy is. I walk towards the direction of the bus, but I end up getting lost....

Where I am?!

I scan the streets and find that most people here were walking towards Karasuno High. The school that I want to go to... This is horrible. I stop and just stand to the side of the sidewalk thinking of the directions on how to get to the school. Yet I here I am stuck in my own gloomy world, I freak out and pull my hair, but stop as I hear the footsteps of someone running. I turn around to see a olive brown hair boy was jogging in an even pace right behind me. Is he a high school student... he's huge?! Plus who would run in the morning around the area!? I check his jersey and see the logo of Shiratorizawa Academy.