43. Kidnapped

Amu POV
(Few days later - in the morning ~ heading to school)

Wakatoshi has been more lenient when it comes to following me around which is a huge relief for me.

I like having around Wakatoshi when he acts like a normal boyfriend and treats me like a normal girlfriend rather than having him act like a stalker that constantly follows me.

I think about the date we had a few days ago. I still can't believe he gave me a new smartphone, but at the same time I'm not surprised since he bought me expensive contacts before so the phone is nothing really.

What I can't believe more is how I'm going to be calling him Waka-kun for now instead of Wakatoshi.

The good thing about it is how there are some benefits when it comes to calling him by his nickname.

Every time I call him by his nickname Wakatoshi smiles and his smiles are rare opportunities that cannot be missed.

Besides, I feel closer to Wakatoshi when I call him by his nickname. Compared to the beginning of my first year and now, I really am opening up to new things. It's because of Wakatoshi that I'm becoming a stronger and more upfront person rather than staying a hermit crab.

I walk my way to school and see a bunch of cars lounging on my street.... That's strange? I try to ignore the busy cars and continue to walk to school, but I notice the cars starting to follow me.

My heart races and I start to sprint as fast I can.

I sprint crazy fast, but no matter how much I sprint I can never outrun a car.

The cars block me on both sides and I click my tongue.

I'm surrounded.

They must have planned on waiting for the perfect moment when I would be by myself. Wakatoshi is at volleyball practice with a nearby college right now so this is the perfect opportunity for them.

I glance at the front of the car and see the same crest on the car as the pen.

The Ushijima family...

The men come out of the car and I keep my guard up.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"We need you to come with us," one of black suited men orders.

Go with them. Tch! This is so cliche.

I immediately try to cut myself through them knowing that I didn't have much other choice. I'm definitely not going to surrender to them!

"Hey!" They shout.

They try to grab me, but I resist them. I kick, punch, and even bite a man's hand in order to escape.

"Tch! She feisty!" One of the men shouts and puts a towel over face.

What the--

My eyes start to get heavy.

"D-Damn it.... Wakatoshi... please save... me" I mumble and knock off conscious.