5. Full On Interview

Amu POV
(First Year Classroom - Class 4)

It's been a few days since I got adjusted into my new class. I do appreciate Ushijima's help for getting me out of the regular class to the college preparatory class, but ever since that incident I been starting to get attention. Students that once ignored me now look at me strangely since I'm seen as the student who fought back with the teacher, but also the girl who got Ushijima in the palm of her hands. I sigh, this gossip is completely stupid. There's no way I got Ushijima in the palm of my hands rather it's more like Ushijima is the trainer who dotes their dog. Dog is pretty much me.

"Ushijima-Senpai isn't here today!?" I jump out of my seat from the sudden outburst. I reluctantly turn around to see Goshiki coming over to my desk. "Amu is it true that Ushijima isn't coming to our class today???" He exclaims loudly much to my annoyance.

"Ushijima isn't suppose to be in this class to begin with," I facepalm myself seeing the overly excited first year anxiously look around for his volleyball idol. "I told him to start going back to his class. So he can only come see me before school or during lunch since after school is his volleyball practice." I answer him and Goshiki pouts.

"Amu! You have to take advantage of Ushijima's attention! I'm always try to get him to look my way, but he never does!" Goshiki cries out and I sweat drop seeing his dramatic true self pop out. I swear this guy worships Ushijima in his sleep. He might even have shrine in his closet. I shake my head from the ridiculous thoughts.

"I'm not trying to get the attention of that idiot," I straightforwardly tell him. The way Ushijima thinks is beyond normal and if I'm ever around him more than I'm forced to I'll probably tumble down in a hole. I break a sweat drop when I notice Goshiki staring at me for a long period of time. "Is there something wrong?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I'm just surprised that Ushijima-senpai notices someone like you," Goshiki points out and a vein pops on my head.

"Well sorry for being so plain," I answer clearly annoyed of his presence.

Ding Ding Ding~

"You should get to your seat," I advise him and he hesitates to go back to his desk. "Ushijima would like it if you get to your seat," I bluntly tell him and he automatically runs to his desk.

.... Idiot ....

(Start of Lunch)

Ding Ding Ding~

The bell rings after a easy day of class. The school material is a little more challenging than the regular classes, but it's still not terrible. I put my things away in my bag and stretch my arms then take a yawn. What a nice day~ No Ushijima to bother me around in class and ---

"Amu did you know yawning is contagious?" Ushijima pops up from the front of my desk and blurts out a random fact.

"Geh!" I freak out, but he keeps his same expressionless face as he goes into my bag and flips through my notebook. "W-What are you doing here?!" I ask in shock and take my notebook from him.

He tilts his head to side. "Isn't it lunch time?" He asks me and points to the clock. To my utter disappointment it was indeed lunch time.

"You're right," I sigh and take out my lunch for today.

"What's that?" He points to my onigiri.

"It's a rice ball," I tell him and he stares at it as if it was something out of this world.

I hand him one of the rice balls from my lunch. "Here you can have one." He takes the rice ball from my hand and pokes it.

"Can I eat it?" He points to the rice ball and I nod my head.