33. Practice in Shimada's Mart

Amu POV
(After school - 6 p.m. At Miyagi ~ Shimada Mart)

After I take Rin and Ran home from school, I told my mom that I'll have some late volleyball practice with a friend today and in response she had a huge smile on her face.

I bet she thought that I was going to have practice with all the boys from the boys volleyball team since they all came to our house that one day to celebrate their win in the Interhigh preliminaries. My mom was completely charmed by all of them and thought that I brought a harem to our home.

I sigh. I can't imagine what my mom... no even what my dad would think if I told them that one of those boys was my boyfriend. A.k.a. Wakatoshi Ushijima. The blunt guy who has the last name with the same character as cow.

Speaking of which, earlier today I got a text from Wakatoshi that the team will be coming back tomorrow. I don't want to admit it, but I'm happy to hear that Wakatoshi is returning. I haven't seen him for a long time and I haven't been contacting him too much because I didn't want to distract him from his matches.

But when he comes back we're basically boyfriend and girlfriend.... What do I do as his girlfriend? My heart races thinking about seeing him again, but I immediately punch my chest. I can't get too excited over thinking about him when I haven't even seen him yet. I calm myself down and eventually arrive to the address that Shiro sent me.

I stand in front of Shimada mart and stare at the text message again.

I don't why Shiro told me to come here for some practice. There's a huge market in front of me and I'm pretty sure that a market is suppose to be a place to buy things, not a place to play volleyball.

.....

Is there actual magic that makes this place become a volleyball court???

I slap my cheeks. I sound as unreasonable as Goshiki and Wakatoshi combined.

I hesitate to go into the market with all my volleyball things, but I find a brown hair boy with freckles casually come in with a Karasuno's boys volleyball jersey jacket on. My eyes widen and I immediately keep my eyes on him with the hopes that he would help me figure out why Shiro led me here.

I follow the brown hair boy with freckles in the market, but I think he realized that I was following him and he started freaking out. He starts to walk in a faster pace and I try to match his pace and soon we're running around in the aisles of the market.

"Someone help there's a stalker following me!" The boy cries out.

"I'm not following you! Just tell me where I am suppose to practice volleyball?!" I shout.

The two of us are running in the market probably attracting the attention of many shoppers. Suddenly our of nowhere, the boy stops running and I bump right into him.

"Yamaguchi? Amu? What are you two doing running around Shimada's market like five year olds?" Shiro asks with her arms crossed completely confused.

"Shiro!" We both shout in relief. The two of us turn to each other surprised and Shiro sighs.

"Amu you didn't have to chase Yamaguchi around like a stalker. He'll easily get frighten, well anyone would really," Shiro says and giggles. "But it must have been a habit that you picked up from your boyfriend after being around him for so long. I'm sorry my bad," She teases and my face burns bright red.