S6. College Life

• College Tour •

Wakatoshi POV
(At Tokyo University - At dorms)

Today Amu, Goshiki, and Shirabu are coming over to visit Tokyo University, the school which Tendou, Semi, and I are currently attending. I examine the map of the university then start highlighting and marking the places I should show to Amu. I'm excited to show her my university. Just maybe if she's like this campus then she'll want to come here too.

I'm not trying to say that Tokyo University is the best. There are many other universities out there that Amu could go attend. Ohira and Yamagata attend different universities, but we all keep in contact with each other whenever we have the chance. If that's the case then Amu and I will definitely keep in good contact with each other, but it would be nice to have my girlfriend in the same college as me.

"Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendou barges into my dorm. "Hurry up so we can meet up with the little munchkins again!" Tendou cheerfully shouts and he glances around the room. "Where's Tooru and Touya? I want to mess around with their little heads."

"I don't know. Oikawa might be with his girlfriend and Touya might be off for breakfast," I answer.

By chance, my dormmates in college are Oikawa and Touya. I know Oikawa so seeing him here in Tokyo University, it seems like he made a wise choice choosing this college. On the other hand, I didn't expect Touya, the blond hair boy that I injured in the Inter high preliminaries to be my dorm-mate as well, but that's fine. If Amu says Touya's a nice person then he is.

What I notice from being their roommate is how the two of them tend to fight and they don't seem to get along with each other that well, but once I come in to try to stop their fight, their faces pale and they stop arguing.

"Why me!?" Touya tends to cries out.

"I can't believe I'm dorming with Ushiwaka. I should have gotten a different dorm. Now I have to hear his voice every day," Oikawa mumbles.

I heard the two of them asked for a room switch, but they couldn't get one. As result they decided to share the bunk bed while I get a single bed to myself.

College dorming has been a great experience.

Tendou shrugs. "Get dressed Wakatoshi-kun. We'll meet up with them at the shuttle near our school," Tendou says and I nod my head.

Tendou leaves the room and I start to change. I glance over the mirror and a small smile forms on my face. Today I will get to see Amu. Keeping a long distance relationship is difficult, but it's definitely possible.

I can't wait to see her.

Amu POV
(In the shuttle driving to a Tokyo University)

Today I have a day off from school so with Shirabu and Goshiki, we're going to visit Wakatoshi, Tendou, and Semi at Tokyo University.

I'm excited to see Wakatoshi again. I haven't seen him in a long while because he's in college, but we always keep in contact with each other by text, Skype, or call.

I feel the bus suddenly shake again and I look over to Goshiki.

"Goshiki you're acting too hyper," I bluntly state, but he doesn't stop anxiously jumping up and down.