S10. Babysitting Adventures

Rin POV

I have a problem here.

...

Right now I'm on a date with Natsu Hinata, but at the same time I'm babysitting Wakana.

My older sister and Mr. Ushi are going out for their anniversary today and they need someone to watch their kids.

Our parents are busy and can't watch over them. The same goes for Mr. Ushi's parents so Ran and I volunteer to watch over them.

We were excited to take care of them... that was until like any teenager in life, we made plans and forgot about our responsibilities.

I sweatdrop as I watch the one year old girl waddle around and trip on the grass. I took Wakana because she's the cute one. Wataru went with Ran because she's practicing volleyball with Goshiki. Wataru is definitely going to somehow show off his volleyball skills without even noticing it.

...

I feel bad for Ran, but I have a date with Natsu. I have to impress. Besides Natsu would love to see a baby. I mean what girl wouldn't want to play with a cute baby like Wakana.

"Rin!" I hear my name being called and I turn to see Natsu happily come over.

"Sorry I'm late. My brother Shoyo was just worried about where I was going," Natsu says and notices Wakana next to me.

"Awwww. Who's that?" Natsu asks and I proudly show my baby niece.

"This is Wakana, my niece," I introduce her to Wakana and Wakana gives Natsu a little wave.

"She's so cute!" Natsu says. "Come here Wakana," Natsu gestures and Wakana walks over to her and gives her hug.

...

I'm jealous.

I haven't ever hugged Natsu, but this baby gets to hug her so easily.

"She's so cute Rin," Natsu says cuddling her.

"Yah," I smile. "Should we head to the cafe nearby?" I ask and Natsu nods her head.

"Sure," Natsu adorably grins.

"Come on Wakana let's go," I try to pull Wakana, but she doesn't let go of Natsu. "Come on Wakana you have to let go of Natsu." I tell her and she doesn't budge.

...

A vein pops on my head seeing her tightly hold onto Natsu. Seriously?! Does she hate me or something?!Wataru is cool with me why is she like this!!! Come on now!!!

"It's fine Rin, we can still head over to the cafe," Natsu says holding onto Wakana and I sigh.

How am I going to enjoy my date with Natsu if she's holding onto my niece like that?

Ran POV

Today I'm having volleyball lessons with Goshiki, but there's a problem... my nephew, Wataru.

"Amazing! Wataru you're doing great!" Goshiki cheerfully compliments and I sweatdrop.

I remember when I was younger Mr. Ushi would always have Goshiki admire him, but now Goshiki is admiring little Ushi.