7. Abducted

Ushijima POV
(In the gym)

I tie my shoelaces and get ready for the upcoming match against a college that our coach decided to set up for practice. With my skills I know that we will able to win this match, however practice with good players is always important in order to get better and improve. I finish tying my shoelaces and hear a loud shout from Semi.

"Where did those two idiots go now!!!???" Semi rants on about something as he angrily stomps around the gym floor.

"I'm not sure." Shirabu bluntly answers as he practices tossing the volleyball in his hands not caring about whatever Semi's problem is.

"Tch. What about you Ushijima? Do you know where those two are?" Semi asks and I tilt my head.

"Who are talking about?" I ask and a vein pops on his head.

"You're the captain for this team, you need to know what's going on around you! Look at the current players here!!" Semi shouts and I cover my ears to reduce the noise.

"Semi is talking about Tendou and Goshiki suddenly disappearing only leaving a note saying that they needed to do something important," Ohira tells me.

"Tendou? Goshiki?" I look around the court. Oh I don't see them anywhere. "Where did they go?" I ask seeing that two of our regular players are missing.

"That's what I've been asking this entire time," Semi sweatdrops completely exhausted where this conservation is going.

"Oh." I shake my head. "I haven't seen them anywhere."

Shirabu stops his practice tosses and analyzes me. "You know people think of you as the volleyball ace to be feared on the courts which is true, but out of courts you're just a difficult person to understand, " Shirabu frowns.

"Hahaha. Well that's Ushjima for you, that's what makes him a unique person," Ohira gives me a pat on the back.

"Unique? How am I unique? I feel normal. I think Amu Kawasaki is more unique than me," I tell them and they give me blank looks.

<How did she even get into this conversation???> The entire team thinks to themselves.

The coach blows his whistle to get our attention and tells Shibata and Semi to substitute for Tendou and Goshiki.

I look at the gym entrance expecting for Tendou and Goshiki to come in with a big entrance, but they're still off somewhere doing something important..... What's more important than a game for them to suddenly leave out of the blue?

Amu POV
(Meanwhile....)

Right now I'm having a moment in my life where I'm questioning how I end up to be where I am now. Why did I get involved with Ushijima? My life is stupidly turning upside down.... how do I know? Hmmm well let's see maybe it's because I'm being dragged in a potato sack by Goshiki and some random dude with red hair that I never seen before in my life?!

"Get me out of here!" I shout as I squirm inside a huge potato sack.

"Are you sure this is Amu?" I overhear the stranger asks Goshiki.

"Yep that's Amu Kawasaki! She has her signature braided pigtails and always glares at me every time she sees me" Goshiki happily answers and I grit my teeth. I'm going to to kill Goshiki later!!!!