2. Unclear

Amu POV
(Next Day- At school in front of my classroom)

"Amu Kawasaki." A blurry figure with a deep voice calls me out once class ends. I figured from all the background noise and gossip going on that the person currently standing in front of me is Ushijima Wakatoshi, a famous volleyball player that everyone in this school idolizes. Just his presence in the class shocks the students, the teacher, and as well as myself. I thought my ears were messing with me after all how can someone so well known call someone so unnoticeable like me, it's particularly strange but he sounds familiar.

I don't know who he is nor do I have any personal connections with him. I might have met him before, but I can't really tell. I hear the girls screaming for Ushijima to look at him, but he doesn't turn their way. What makes me so special that he wants to call me out? I'm just surprised that someone's talking to me right now.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I ask him, but he ignores my question.

"Join the volleyball team" he straightforwardly says and a vein pops out on my head for hearing his statement while tossing my question to the side. He doesn't even have any generosity to listen others.

"Well I can't," I bluntly tell him. "I can't even see right now." I point to my eyes. "My glasses broke this morning and my sight is pretty close to blind. I don't have money to buy glasses or contacts." I tell him. "I don't even know you that well, so why would I want to join."

"Why are your glasses broken?" He questions immediately after I finish my words. I click my tongue hearing his response. This person is stupid. Why does he want to know? How does knowing this affect him in any way?!

"Sure... I guess I can tell you how," I hesitantly tell him as my mind automatically goes back to how the beginning of my day started out.

(Rewind - In the Morning)

"Mom you don't need to give me money for the bus fee," I tell her as I take a seat down at the kitchen table to eat cereal for breakfast. "I'm just going to run to school everyday." I pour the cereal into a bowl along with milk and just like any day enjoy the sweet breakfast to wake me up in the morning.

"Running? Why run to school? What's wrong with the bus?" My mom asks me as she gets the younger twins, Rin's and Ran's clothes on for school.

"It's faster than waiting for the bus," I lied and take another bite of cereal to excuse myself out of this conversation. I already know that if I try to wait for the bus again it will probably ignore me... so why bother. If I can run the same pace as that olive haired guy did then and make it to school on time then there wouldn't be a problem. I take a look at the time, I have an 1 hour and 30 minutes before school starts, I shouldn't be that worried.

"Amu can you watch the kids real quick," my mom says, "I just realized that I have a stain on this shirt. I need to go change." She rushes up the stairs and shuts the door.

I sit there utterly surprised and look at my twin siblings. "Amu-nee look at this," my little sister, Ran says as she holds out a plastic diamond out to show off to me. "I got it from school. Isn't it pretty?" She asks me and I grin as my adorable sister's cuteness.

"It is pretty," I tell her and reach out my hand out,"can I show you something cool?" I ask and she happily hands me  the diamond. "Rin do you want to check this out too?" I ask him and he turns to me with his eyes beaming in curiosity.