46. Confrontation

Amu POV
(Few days later - Stardust Cafe)

His father's name is Takeshi Utsui.

I'm surprised. The man that I happen to meet off the streets could possibly be Wakatoshi's dad.

I stare at the card that was given to me on that day.

I don't know if he is Wakatoshi's father, but I do want to take the chance and figure out if he really is who I think he is.

I contacted him a few days ago and asked if I could meet up with him. He told me that he would be visiting the area one last time before the Spring High Preliminaries and is willing to meet up with me so I told him that we could meet up at Stardust Cafe.

I didn't want to tell Wakatoshi because he would probably tell me not to go, but I'm curious and this time I brought pepper spray if anything bad were to happen to me.

If his father really is this man... then I want to meet him and introduce myself to him.

Vibrate~ Vibrate~Vibrate~

My cellphone vibrates and I glance over to check the sudden text message.

<Sorry Amu I might be a little late because of traffic, but I will speed my way though once I'm out of it!!!>

I sweat drop. Speed his way though.... he sounds like a kid.

I facepalm myself. Maybe this man isn't Wakatoshi's father.... Actually I'm not sure anymore.

Out of no where, a tall blond mid-length hair girl approaches my table. "Is it fine if I could sit here for a while? It won't be for long," she asks me and I nod my head.

He isn't here yet. He said he was coming late so it should be fine to let the girl sit down for a while. Besides, this cafe tends to be full because the owner is attractive which causes all the girls to fight for the seats thus getting a seat here is a struggle.

I watch the girl take a seat down and I hand her the cafe menu. "Thanks," she says and I notice the school uniform that she's wearing. She's from my school.

She notices my gaze and takes a quick glance at me. "You're Amu Kawasaki, a player in Shiratorizawa's girls volleyball team right?" She asks gesturing to my Shiratorizawa volleyball jacket.

"I-I am," I stammer.

...

Wait a minute, my jacket doesn't have my name on it. How does she know my name?!

"Can I ask you to introduce yourself since you know who I am?" I ask and she nods her head.

"My name is Erena Sato," the girl introduces herself.

"Erena? As in the Shiratorizawa's girls volleyball's team ace?" I repeat.

"How did you guess?" Erena asks and I shrug.

"Everyone talks about you in the girls volleyball team," I tell her and she laughs.

"If its like that then I could say the same to you too," Erena points out. "Kazue and the team told me that you were a first year rookie player wanting to be ace and at certain period of time you along with another girl were banned from the team for a certain period of time because of Kazue," Erena grins. "You're also the school's gossip because you're dating Wakatoshi so I actually already know you."