53. Strength of an Eagle v.s. The Teamwork of the Crows

Amu POV
(Semi-finals ~ Shiratorizawa v.s. Karasuno)

"Shiratorizawa! Clap clap clap ~ clap clap~ Shiratorizawa! Clap clap clap ~ clap clap~" our side of the stands cheers.

"Go, go Karasuno! Push it push it Karasuno! Go, go Karasuno! Push it push it Karasuno!" The opposite side of the stands cheers.

You could hear both school cheering their lungs out.

The time has come. The semi-finals. One step away from finals.

We walk out to the courts and start practicing before our match.

"Amu~ Kimiko~ come over here~" Tomoyo waves from the other side of the net calling us over.

"Who's she?" Seki curiously asks seeing Tomoyo for the first time.

"Someone weirder than you," Kimiko bluntly answers and heads over there.

"Oh weirder than me~ I want to get to know her," Seki says with a glint of interest.

I follow along with Kimiko and find Tomoyo waiting for us.

"Why do you need to talk to us before our game?" Kimiko questions and Tomoyo grins.

"I just want to give you a heads up," Tomoyo says with a wink. "Normally I play setter along with Natsu-sama in our games, but not for this game," Tomoyo says shaking her head. "Natsu-sama told me that she wants to--."

"I will tell her myself," Natsuki interrupts and looks over to us. "I will be setter the entire game so don't expect Tomoyo to make any of the tosses because I will make them all," Natsuki states surprising us.

"Why would you suddenly declare that?" I ask.

Natsuki basically told us her plans.

Natsuki looks over to Kimiko. "Because I want to play against my sister in equal playing fields. Face to face and not hiding anything from her," Natsuki smiles.

"I will play against you too Natsu-nee as a setter on the courts," Kimiko says with a competitive smile.

"That's all I want to hear," Natsuki says and turns to me. "I also heard that you've been training under Wakatoshi. I can't wait to see your skills as a spiker in the courts."

"And I can't wait to see your skills as a setter in the court," I grin.

"Natsuki! Tomoyo!" Their captain calls out to them.

"Aw~ we got to go practice already," Tomoyo sighs then turns to us. "Don't just underestimate the rest of us just because Natsuki is known as a top player. I'm great too," Tomoyo happily points to herself. "I'm the player that tricks my opponents. Duh! duh! duh! duhhhh!!! The Clever Joker! Make sure you remember that." She proudly tells us and I sweatdrop.

She's definitely a weird one beyond this planet.

"Anyways nice to see you before we get all competitive toodaloo~" Tomoyo skips away while Natsuki waves to us as she leaves too.

The two of us also head back to our team and everyone's eyes are on us.

"What did the strange girl, Tomoyo, tell you?~" Seki asks.