Chapter 2

Pisces POV ( point of view):
First day of My Sophomore Year
Today I woke up extra early to be on time for my first day of school. I'm so excited, I can hardly breathe. Today's gonna be so special. I run down stairs as I see my mother preparing breakfast as my dad reads his newspaper and my older brother, Perseus, finishes packing his bag with a few snacks. He starts school today but, he goes to Celestial High, while I got to Zodiac High. Anyway, I eat my pancakes with a ton of syrup as I here my mother announce that my bus is here. I say goodbye to them and promise to see them at Christmas. I leave my house as I feel so happy to see my friends.
         As I get on the bus for Zodiac boarding school, I see my best friend Capricorn. She has beautiful dark brown hair. Her eyes gleam like the sunrise. She is talking to our friend Libra. Libra has dark as night black hair and bright blue eyes. I also see our other friend Virgo. She has dirty blonde hair with glistening golden eyes. As I make my way down the row of the bus I see Taurus, who has stunning blue eyes and light brown hair, talking to Gemini. Gemini has the same blue eyes as her sister Taurus but she has white blonde hair that looks even whiter next to Taurus's brown hair.
                 Around the middle of the bus I see almost all the boys except  Cancer and Scorpio. Aries is the  only ginger haired kid  with dark green eyes at our school. Aries is talking to Sagittarius and Aquarius. Sagittarius has hazel eyes with black as night hair. Aquarius has black hair with eyes that sparkle like the sea. Leo is also talking with the other three boys on the bus. Leo has blonde hair with sparkling hazel eyes that can make every girl's knees buckle. Leo is heartthrob of all the girls at our school except for me. Cancer is fun loving with his hazel hair and light brown eyes. He and I have been friends since forever. Last but, not least is Scorpio. Although I haven't told anyone, I personally have the crushes for Scorpio. Scorpio has dark black hair with gray/blue eyes. He's the mysterious guy; the guy who is always alone. I can just feel that special connection between us.
      So that's everyone but me. I have dark brown hair with blue, gray, and green eyes. As I continue walking towards my friends, the bus starts up while I fall into an empty seat which is right behind the seats of my friends. We make a stop at Cancer's house and then we are on the way to Scorpio's. Once we have picked him up, the long bus ride to Zodiac High begins. I stare out of the window as I wonder what sophomore year will hold for me. I recall last year and remember fun times as well as late nights full of homework and new friends. I am once again grateful to be back with my roommate, Capricorn. She's the best. I sit alone and wait impatiently for the next stop to change my seat. Eventually we come to a stop but, before I can get out of the seat something pushes me back down as the bus regains speed.