Chapter 29

Virgo POV: The Possibility of  Escape 
I wish I could figure a way out of here. I am sitting in the corner of my cage, the one which I share with Cap and Taurus. All of heads are against it painfully. If we move, a painful sensation is sent through everyone of our bodies form these black bracelets. I see Taurus get up and try to break the wall separating mine and her cage. Suddenly, a wave of pain is sent through her as she collapses. A wave is sent to all of us. I get a brain splitting headache while I see Cap clutch her neck. I have to help my friends I have to break the walls. But, when I try, we all get punished. I hate it. I should only get the consequences for my own actions but, that's not always the way the world works. I see Taurus get up and crawl to her spot against the corner as her eyes drip tears onto the stone cold floor. We look at each other with sympathy. I wish I could help them but, I can't. I'm not brave enough.
Sagittarius POV
This is so wonderful. I mean I have my own cage, a bracelet that gives me a wave of pain every five minutes, and no way put get out. And my powers won't work. I can't even make a fire to try to stay warm. This is just great. When I get out of here, she is so dead. If I ever get out of here with everyone else. I am not about to leave my friends behind. I look at Aries and Leo as we all attempt to break our wall but, fail miserably. Suddenly, is hear a crack. I look at the place in which I have just punched to find a small crack. But, before I can get any farther, another wave of pain sends me down. I will eventually regain my strength and I will prevail against her.  But, for now I need to rest.
Libra POV
As I rest against the wall, I see Gemini get up once again to try to break the cage. I hear a crack and she has created a whole in the corner in which we all share. Suddenly, her cage is opened and she is roughly dragged out while two men walk into her cage. I hear my cage open and see Aqua's open as well. He runs toward the guard and tried to escape. He almost makes it but, he is caught by another guard and is held by the collar of his shirt. I am held pretty gently but, with enough power tom let my escape. Soon the whole is fixed and we are all thrown back into pour cages. I look at Aqua and then at Gemini as I acknowledge their efforts. At least we don't have kit as bands and fire signs. They clutch their heads every few minutes as they get massive headaches. I want to help my fellow air signs and the rest of my friends but I feel stuck. I;m probably not strong enough or brave enough to do so anyway.
Pisces POV
As gravity pulls me to the ground, I see Cancer and Scorpio. They are looking at me with concern and worry spread on their faces. I try to sit up and this time, instead of falling back to the ground, I succeed and I breathe in the precious air around me. I feel so drained, it's unbearable. But, I had to at least try to escape. I am thankful that I am the only one punished for my actions. I saw what happened to the earth signs and I wouldn't want that for Scorpio and Cancer. Soon my mind trials off as I wonder where we are. Wait, hold on we're at Celestial High. My older brother, Perseus, goes here. I hope he's okay. I crawl over to the corner that all the water signs share. As I crawl, I feel as if my arms are about to fall off and that my legs are mush. I finally make it over to the corner and sit up to face Cancer and Scorpio. They touch the glass that makes up their portions of the corner and I touch mine. Then all of a sudden different colored blue swirls, encase the "cage" and crack the glass just enough to let a small body enter the other two "cages". I see Cancer and Scorpio try to fit through but only Cancer can. So we both meet in Scorpio's "cage". Once I get there, Scorpio grasps me in a bear hug. It feels good to be back in his arms. I have to admit, I did miss him. When we finish the embrace, Cancer, Scorpio, and I try to devise a plan to get out of the basement and up to the high school above. "Well," I say," I know that if we combine our powers we have some kind of magic. So, I say let's experiment with what we have and try to do something."
      Cancer replies," Are you sure your up for that, Pisces? I mean you must still be a least a little tired from what happened in your cage. I just don't want you to become hurt, more than you are already."
       " I'm fine, really. Don't worry if I wasn't, I'm sure you guys could figure it out."
       "I bet we could," says Scorpio,"and you my friend need rest. Doctor's orders. Now if you want you can stay here or go back to where you came from, okay? Just chose where you will be most comfortable."
       " I would like to go back to my cage. Just because if she comes back we could all get into major trouble and be separated more than we were." I hug Cancer and Scorpio, while saying goodbye and I travel back to my "cage". I just hope that tomorrow will hold as much as I want it to.
So the next morning, I travel over to Scorpio's "cage" and see an awake Scorpio and a yawning Cancer following behind me.We finally agree to let me control the spell and have Cancer and Scorpio give me the strength and power I need to control the spell and for it to work. I hope that I won't mess this thing up.

Hi there. Hoped you like this chapter. Anyway thanks to DoctorTagAlong,ViccyCupcake, and Delaneypain for adding my story to their reading like lists. Also thanks to all of you for reading/ favoriting my story. New chapter soon, I promise. Bye.