Chapter 47

Cancer POV: Where Did My Powers Go?
I can hear nothing as I walk into my nightmare. It's pitch black until I come into a glass cage with poisonous gas filling up. It's just as tall as me and twice as wide. Great, I'm claustrophobic. And there's some yellow gas that is filling the cage. It's like I'm in another world. The gas come in form the side and floats to the bottom. Then surrounding my cage is walls of multiple patterns forming a sign that says,'Think outside of the box.' I have to think outside of the box. Maybe I can stop the gas? Maybe I can make it into water? Neither of those ideas will work. I try to hold the holes in which the gas is coming in but, my hands are burned. I clutch my hands and run cold water over them. My time is running out and as I get more and more scared, it becomes hoarder and harder to think. Think outside of the box. Think outside of the box. Think outside of the box! Ugh! I can't even see straight anymore. How can I possibly think? I imagine my friends not seeing me come out, knowing that I have failed them. I think if only I could get out of this box and into the multi-colored room, I might be able to get my piece of paper. As I think of the colorful walls, I close my eyes and try to imagine it, hoping that it will calms down enough to get out of here. Suddenly, the air around me drops in temperature. I peek open my eyes to see a scroll waiting for me on a table that wasn't there before. I pick it up as light shines forth and brings me back to reality. I smile, seeing nine of my friends already safe. But, worry overcomes me as I will have to wait for Pisces and Scorpio to come back.
Scorpio POV
        As I enter my nightmare all I can think about is what this could contain and what it means to me. At first all I hear are sirens then an unknown world forms before me. Cancer, Aqua, Cap, and I are all in a car following an ambulance. There is a large van behind us. Cancer, being the oldest, is driving. I'm in the back with Cap. While she tears up, I ask her," What's wrong?"
She looks at me like I'm nuts and very sarcastically she yells," What's wrong, WHAT'S WRONG?! Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that your girlfriend was in the ambulance!"
          My heart stops. What's wrong with her? What happened? Why wasn't I there? Why didn't anyone heal her? I clearly can't ask Cap anything else, so I poke Aqua on the shoulder while saying," Why is Pisces in there? What happened?"
           " Umm, how can I say this. She ... she ... umm ... she got into a car crash.  It was really bad and afterwards she was unconscious. When we finally found her, we couldn't wake her up. So, umm we called the ambulance and they instantly took her to the hospital," he replies while his eyes water. I know this could be serious. I have to see her. I have to help her. Why wasn't I there?
         As we pull into the hospital, I am still shocked from what Aqua just told me. Cap leads me with the other Zodiacs to a waiting area on the same floor of Pisces room.  After a what seemed like forever, I see a doctor come out. He leads me and the other Zodiacs through the hospital and to Pisces. As soon as I see her, I run next to her and look into to her bright blue eyes. She weakly lifts her hand and touches my face. Eventually she says," I'll be okay. We'll be okay. I'm not going anywhere."
        I gently kiss the top of her head and let the other signs have a turn to talk to our beloved friend. I rub my neck and realize the thread that holds my symbol is missing. I look at the other Zodiacs and notice that theirs are gone too. I try to use my powers but, I soon realize that they're nonexistent. So, that's why no one could heal her.
           As the other signs say their goodbyes, I slowly approach Pisces and stroke her following hair.  She looks at me with hope and at that moment I know she'll be alright. We'll be alright. Even of I do lose her, I will remember everything. I now feel a huge wait lifted off my chest. Pisces's eyes light up as she pulls out my page from under the covers and gratefully hands it over to me. She smiles and disappears. I then feel myself drift away from this world and go back to reality. I am met by a worried Cancer who is so grateful that I'm back.
Pisces POV
As I my nightmare appears, I am joined by Leo, Virgo, and Aqua. Cool, I tell myself until I see them drop to the floor. I see Leo tenderly wrap his arms around Virgo as they fall together to the floor. I immediately run to them and try to catch both of them, which only brings me to the floor with them. Sadly, I see Leo and Virgo close their eyes and fall into the deep sleep of death, leaving Aqua, who has just fallen and is breathing in short breaths. As I look over at Leo's and Virgo's cold bodies on the ground, I hope that in reality they're okay. I then walk over to Aqua's fallen body and allow him to rest his head on my lap. And while painfully breathing, he softly says," Darling, don't be afraid, Scorpio will watch over you."
As he becomes unconscious, I cry mourning his, Virgo's, and Leo's deaths.
As soon as I start to cry Cap, Sagittarius, and Libra appear.  And as I get up to go to them, Libra collapses to the floor, hits her head as the rest of  her body becomes unconscious and falls behind her. As Libra collapses to the floor, Sagittarius wraps his arms around Cap, protecting her from the pain of the outside world. Sadly, the embrace crumbles as Sagittarius plunges to the floor while slipping away from Cap. As he crumbles to the ground, Cap rushes over to him as he says goodbye to his true love. With those words, Cap with a heavy heart bursts into tears just before she crumbles over his dead body. With her last breathe she turns to me and says," Stay gold, Pisces." And closes her beautiful eyes, leaving me with my grief.
As Cap says her goodbye, Gemini, Taurus, and Cancer come out from the shadows. As soon as look over at them, I see Gemini and Taurus talking just before they both fall to the ground, hand in hand. When I finally reach them, they both are sadly unconscious. I burst into tears mourning two more of my friends' deaths. I suddenly feel a gentle hand place itself on my shoulder. I cautiously turn my head to see Cancer's light brown eyes meet mine just before he falls into my arms, barely breathing. Between his short words, he says," Pisces dear, I'll be okay. I will always be your 'big brother'."
He breathes his last breath just before Aries and Scorpio appear. Aries falls to the ground and instantly leaving Scorpio and I alone. Scorpio holds me tight into his chest as he notices what happened. He eventually pulls away from me and starts falls to the floor. But, he is caught in my arms as he rests his head on my lap. He strokes my face and feels my tears until he asks," Baby, give me one last kiss"
I lean my head towards his and kiss his soft lips while he kisses my tired ones. As we break away, he dyes smiling, happy to have died in his love's arms. I can't take this but, I have to be strong. I soon realize that all the dead signs are in chronological order with my spot between Aries and Aqua left blank. I lay Scorpio's body on the cold ground as I walk over to my spot and sit down in it. Although I may be the only one left, I will remember all that we have done together, all that we've been through. At this moment, I know that I will be okay, that I can start a new.
Suddenly I see a flash of red light, then a dark green one, then a dark purple one, next a light blue one, then an orange one, next a light green one, then a light purple one, next a dark blue one, then a light orange one, next a sparkling green one, and lastly a periwinkle one, leaving my light nonexistent. I suddenly feel a surge of energy as my turquoise light joins the others in huge ball of energy. As the light travels to each body, the body awakes and becomes conscious once again.
               As the room grows with laughter, I see my friends converse, hug, and smile. When Scorpio finally wakes up he looks at me with pride as he kisses my cheek while handing me my page. As I see him disappear, I hope everything's alright in reality. When I am brought to reality, I see an joyous group of friends, grateful that everyone's okay.

Hi there. I'm so so sorry for not publishing sooner. Anyways I have good news. This story just got -15k- views. I especially want to thankmuch. I would like to especially thank _Overdosing_, Warrioress_Of_Musix, 211MindReader, Im_BoOk_LoVeR88, jessitopor Hound_for, Swan_Girl16, nicolecoronado22, eqc123, MintyL3af3032, Feathermoon24, Wo1fheart, ZoeNightShade123, l0stinmyth0ughts, AlpacasForDayzz, MooMooChubby, Shalisa123, JaylaFanGirlLanguage, best_hacker_girl, fandomlove312, ViccyCupcake, ScorpioMelon, Akashi0924,-IssyFrizzy-, colorfire22,m208010b,
Teensuperxy014, xboxonegames, pinkcaramel_,lewy1050,bubblefox,
_Firefly15_, XShrivelxupx,iulisor, Queen_nuimnim, issy2723,m208010b, and i_is_stoopid,isbellablack_01, kPrettyNerdyGirl01
Tuffy2345, lilyg44,B-Rizzo02, Anastasia-Shishiki, KreeKree9, jana42564797, Ryan12, phoebegeller, we_love_freed, carys_gemini, cp_kitty_kat,RiyaDirectioner,Saskia_Mackovski, KariaGuerrero055, ErMyGodIts5SOS, bri0_o, and seehumisasewsome. I also want to thank any new followers and readers. As always new chapter soon, I promise. Bye.